Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
H
So powerful. Any woman would be proud to have you or her husband.

Was made a better person by DB'ers
L
L
wow--as i read your post i am desperately wishing that my SH (gone dark for one week--asked for D to months ago) would think this about me.

S
S
I agree.

S
S
Nice Post

E
E
I've read this post before, and revisit it every now and then. H and I separated "properly" now, and he insists that "he wants out, he is done, he wants to be a single man". So I am not "given" time, I'm highjacking it. I know I cannot make him change his mind, but I cannot agree to a divorce, not now. So I will use all the time I legally can to stay married to this person that hates me, and I'm putting my faith in DBing and working hard on my self and my children's happiness. I'm lucky he hasn't abandoned us, I take that as a little victory and proof that even if he sees us as an "obligation" now, maybe one day he will work through his issues too and understand that I am there for him.

"There's nothing sadder than a conman conning himself"

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”

-Erin Hanson

B
B
Thanks to super for the Grand Canyon quote. It gives me hope. Separated now for 8 months with WAW. We have 2 kids. She wants a divorce but Has not filed yet because I asked her no to. Staying patient is so hard, especially when you get so close to each others families. I prepare for worst but keep hoping we reconcile.
We have a 1 1/2 year old and it pains me to see how selfish WAW wife is.

A
A
Just wanted to say a quick thank you for your post about a spouse even when divorced being a family member. Even if my H and I dont reconcile we both want to stay in eachother lives as we have been best friends for years, I wont cut him out just because we get a D.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard