Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: lt0402
Tofbrks, any updates? Hope you're doing well brother.

Thanks for asking... Discovered her EA that was more than likely a PA too. She's out of the house as of mid July...working over separation agreement now..so divorce is inevitable. Still many unanswered questions...may never know..
Was looking for Sandi's input on a WW that left for $ reasons..she's just cold and selfish.
Kids are a mess , don't want to switch house per week..really hard forcing time on kids...

Me:47 XW 43
D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
Bd : Mother's Day 2015
Sep :July 2015
Divorce final October 2016
L
L
I hear you bud. Sorry it's been such a mess. My W is pushing to get the S agreement started as well.

How're you feeling about the MR now? Still willing to work to R it, or are you actively pushing it to be done? What kind of timeshare are you looking at with the kids? W and I are at odds on ours.

It's easy to get lost in all this. Make sure your focus is still on you and the kids. Got to be a rock for them in all this. Glad you stopped back in brother, had been worried about you man.

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: lt0402
I hear you bud. Sorry it's been such a mess. My W is pushing to get the S agreement started as well.

How're you feeling about the MR now? Still willing to work to R it, or are you actively pushing it to be done? What kind of timeshare are you looking at with the kids? W and I are at odds on ours.

It's easy to get lost in all this. Make sure your focus is still on you and the kids. Got to be a rock for them in all this. Glad you stopped back in brother, had been worried about you man.

Thanks for the concern ..it's going full speed to D ..not much I can do to change her mind and for my mental health had to put those thoughts aside. Hard to be there for kids when your a basket case. Have moved on somewhat and have been tangled up with a woman.. No future but a good boost to self esteem. When around her don't even think about W .. Focused on the one I'm around , so don't know how that reflects on my recovery. OM wife has become friends with me and wants to introduce me to someone.. Don't know if I'm ready for that one... it would be more public and closer to home , so crash and burn would be known to circle of friends....but we'll see the possibilities are interesting.

1 week on and off for kids .. That's the toughest part of the whole thing.. Will take a lot of work...

How's it going your way ? Any changes?

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Was looking for input from vets or anyone with a similar situation to mine the time frame and thought process for moving on. My W has shown me no signs of breaking with om during our separation. I did however meet with the pastor that we first went to for counseling. We have remained friends as his daughter and mine do things together. During our breakfast convo he stated that she said she had "messed up bad".. Now this is in reference to my D13 sudden reoccurance of panic issues and fainting spells. Don't know how to treat this , glad she's becoming aware that her actions have long reaching effects. And it's strange I really have no feelings of longing for her just our " family" if that makes any sense. To the people who have gone or are going through similar.. when did you turn the corner ? Did you cycle often? From what people tell me stable ( both financially and mentally ) stable are highly desirable... Not to put the cart before the horse but to me the promise of a future make going through this a bit more liveable.
And what to do if she comes back ? For me too much has been said and done to ever go forward right now with her... It would take a lot of work on her part I don't think she is mature enough to do.

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
M
M
There is no guaranteed timeline. Your W has to go through everything she needs to. More importantly, what are you doing during this time?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: MrBond
There is no guaranteed timeline. Your W has to go through everything she needs to. More importantly, what are you doing during this time?

Moving forward the best I can.. Taking care of my D's ...journeying to acceptance..

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
L
L
Tofbrks! Great to see you again brother. I apologize as I missed your last response to me. I hope you and the Ds are doing well.

My situation is about the same as it was, just a few more roller coastery things having happened over the past couple months. Believe we are getting close to starting a custody and S agreement so that'll give this thing some definition. Other than that I'm still fighting for my M but am in a much better place than when you first responded to my first thread.

You have been through a lot my friend and I hope you are finding some peace with things. Please don't hesitate if there's anything I can help on. MrBond has a good question though, how're you filling your time nowadays? Still working on yourself?

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard