Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
S
Pinn, Let's hope that WW reporting him calms it down. Did you explain the sitch to the police when reporting your car? Hope this guy gets out of the picture soon, sounds like your making progress.

Me:48
W:45
S:15
M:17
T: 25
Separated: Oct 2015
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I just had to go back to the police. Obviously they can't do anything... I already knew that. Not sure why I had to go back down there. He is sending WW threatening texts again already... I think I'll sleep somewhere else tonight.

This is the second guy like this she has been involved with (we weren't technically together that time). I don't get it. She can get almost any guy she wants.

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
At least now no matter what I will have an excuse to sell the house. Obviously I cannot stay here. WW loves this house but even if we get back together this is gone. That is on her.

WW's are crazy... absolute bat sh1t crazy. Man did she blow it. She even said today that she thinks she was going for someone the complete opposite of me. It is surreal. Everything else was bad enough, now I have to deal with this loser harassing me??

I might need some of Andrew P's surveillance and home security advice.

P
P
Oh my gosh, Pinn! Im sorry to read this. Geez....... The last thing you need is that kind of drama. Stay safe.

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
How could I go back and be with someone who left me for someone like this??? What if someone good actually came along. Man.... I have a lot to think about. Ugh

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
WW asked how I was this morning... I said fine but that it really bothered me that she left me for someone like this... even though I knew since day 1.. it is really bothering me now... she responded with:

WW: I'm sorry and I understand what you are saying. I don't know what the f*ck I was thinking at that time. I guess I was in a bad place with my emotions. There are no excuses for everything that's happened and if you don't want to talk anymore we don't have to. Trust me, I hate myself every day for all of this and have for a long time. You're the best thing that has ever been in my life and I ruined that by not going about things the way I should have.

It didn't go down the way you think it did.... I wish I could take it all back. I'm sorry for everything Pinn.

Sandi any thoughts?

I can see how the LBS can suddenly become the WAS... I am on the verge...

M
M
I would say to resist your urges to comfort her.

Focus on your safety. Let her keep coming to you.

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thanks dark...interesting note... Even though we have been seeing each other since June you think that's the way to go? As a note, all I said in response was thanks for that

Crazy times

M
M
"I'm sorry and I understand what you are saying. I don't know what the f*ck I was thinking at that time. I guess I was in a bad place with my emotions. There are no excuses for everything that's happened and if you don't want to talk anymore we don't have to. Trust me, I hate myself every day for all of this and have for a long time. You're the best thing that has ever been in my life and I ruined that by not going about things the way I should have.

It didn't go down the way you think it did.... I wish I could take it all back. I'm sorry for everything Pinn."

Yes. Youve been seeing each other, but in what capacity? Still only as friends from what Im reading and it's still running hot and cold. I think it's a path back together, for sure, but from what youve posted, I wouldnt say youre a couple, right?

What are you really going to say in response? "It's OK"? I say no way. I think saying "Thanks" is about all you can say in reply to that message.

I think just keep waiting and watching. Look out for number 1 right now.

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thanks dark... Thanks is exactly what i said. I would say we were close to being a couple again but not quite there yet.

I was more wondering what people thought about the situation in general. It is hard to want to get back together at the moment

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard