Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
R
You guys all have such great GAL activities going on this weekend, awesome! Beach vacation for me this week too smile

Driving down half way with my honey to spend the night at our dear friends' house, eat some world famous chili, then on to the beach Sunday. Lotsa wine, Argentinian and southern BBQ, hanging out BSing with friends. Learning to crochet. Food Lion LOL. Meeting a new friend, a guy I've admired from a distance for a long time. I'm really excited too!

Feyth, having your 87 year old grandpa teach you his favorite recipe sounds so awesome.

Linda

Me 65, Ex 64
M 38 y
2 adult S, 4 G-Kids
MLC 11/07
BD 12/09
D 3/14
Dating nice guy 7/14
Engaged to nice guy 12/17
G
G
Originally Posted By: RosaLinda
You guys all have such great GAL activities going on this weekend, awesome! Beach vacation for me this week too smile

Driving down half way with my honey to spend the night at our dear friends' house, eat some world famous chili, then on to the beach Sunday. Lotsa wine, Argentinian and southern BBQ, hanging out BSing with friends. Learning to crochet. Food Lion LOL. Meeting a new friend, a guy I've admired from a distance for a long time. I'm really excited too!

Feyth, having your 87 year old grandpa teach you his favorite recipe sounds so awesome.

Sounds perfect:). Mmmmmmm Argentinian BBQ , wine, good friends, beach? Doesn't get better than that. Y'all have fun!

R
R
Eric I forgot to tell u. K got me Superman swimming trunks.. We can have a superhero week..not sure what he (u know who im talking bout) be wearing? Just sayin....

M 53
D 20
Separated 6/22/11 moved out 10/24
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”

John Wooden

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis