Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
C
C
I'm not too sure to be honest, I think he just had urges and I was there. I've tried to not look into this too much. It doesn't change anything, he's still wayward and doesn't want me as his wife.

Sorry you are still feeling a bit sad, but don't be too hard on yourself, you know that you can do this. It's just a process and you're feeling a tad down. Totally normal so go easy on yourself. No big kicks, yes?

Didn't love you because you're too small? They really can pull out any excuse at times!

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
S
Surfer Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Cherry

I think I am starting to see though the anniversary horror. Or was! Until I saw WW Wcousin. What a nightmare convo. She repeatedly dug to 'needle' - repeating my WW's history rewriting. Asking really personal things. I think in mght have bitten my tongue off!!!!

I don't know I get the control from at times. My blood is boiling yet I do my best to be kind and serene.

Surfer.

M46/W40/D8/S6/T20/M12/Separated 6/2016,W takes kids
Issues2009
Wpartying w/g.f's2013on
EA2013PAdeniedWleavesMBR
ImeetAP/EAhalts
VariousBDDates
MFCourse
WSpew
EAresumes I halt
Wrages
DBIng4/2016

C
C
Rosalinda. Your last post was awesome, succinct, and inspiring. We have been consistently told how bad we are (even making peas). But, we do have at least one redeeming quality. That's to fight for our marriage. Not everyone will endure this pain and hate for so long. This will be recognized by someone. Time creates change. I'm not giving up!

H49 W51
M 21
4 kids
S
Surfer Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Cessna

Exactly. Don't give up hope. But you MUST let go. It's so hard. They suck you back in - or you do.

Surfer.

Issues2009
Wpartying w/g.f's2013on
EA2013PAdeniedWleavesMBR
ImeetAP/EAhalts
VariousBDDates
MFCourse
WSpew
EAresumes I halt
Wrages
DBIng4/2016

R
RSG Offline
R
Originally Posted By: Surfer
Thanks Cherry

I don't know I get the control from at times. My blood is boiling yet I do my best to be kind and serene.

Surfer.

Surfer, you do NOT have to be kind. You can be polite, and you can also be firm and unwavering. If you don't agree with the nonsensical crap being force fed you, you don't have to be kind about it. If your blood is boiling (and I KNOW how that feels) your best bet is to just say something that gets you out of the situation....

Me: 35 W: 32
S: 4
T: 6 M: 4
Physical Separation official: 5/21
Currently: DR/DBing, Focusing on me and son

Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.
S
Surfer Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you RSG. Legendary stuff.

We will all wobble.

When you do I hope to be there in the way you have for me today.

Surfer.

Issues2009
Wpartying w/g.f's2013on
EA2013PAdeniedWleavesMBR
ImeetAP/EAhalts
VariousBDDates
MFCourse
WSpew
EAresumes I halt
Wrages
DBIng4/2016

S
Surfer Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hello Sitch watchers!

Coming through it now. It's awful when cycling happens.

I almost cried today. I know that seems like nothing to many, but as they say 'Boys Don't Cry", better IMHO to "keep on laughing, hiding the tears in my eyes".

Surfer.

Issues2009
Wpartying w/g.f's2013on
EA2013PAdeniedWleavesMBR
ImeetAP/EAhalts
VariousBDDates
MFCourse
WSpew
EAresumes I halt
Wrages
DBIng4/2016

S
Surfer Offline OP
OP Offline
S
So D8 has been with me today as she has not been so well. I could afford to take time from work.

I am still really, really hurting from Sunday's Wedding Anniversary. Anyway, W picked up D8 and took her home just now. I miss them all so much. Got on well with W talked for 10-15 mins or so and looked each other in the eyes. Fairly jovial discussion. I was acting 'as if' however. I am determined to lift my mood today. I know I am bordering on being depressed and I need to snap out of it.

S6 is going swimming today and W asked if I wanted to take him (she can sit with poorly D8 - she's not very poorly, just something mild). I questioned whether this is allowing her to eat cake or just the right thing to do. I think it's the right thing to do so I am going to take him.

When I bumped into my W's cousin yesterday - she spent her time validating my W's re-written history. I had to make my excuses and leave it really made my blood boil. It annoys me when people try and 'dig' into your situation particularly when they have an agenda. Best just forget that and realise she's not worth thinking about. She's one of those people that always has an arguement on the go....yes, forget about that I think.

As W and I seem to be talking better I often find myself confused. Is she being nice or is she detached. Then again, why mind read. I know I need to detach again and focus on positive self talk. I also need to stop overthinking and just be kind and nice to her.

Surfer.

Issues2009
Wpartying w/g.f's2013on
EA2013PAdeniedWleavesMBR
ImeetAP/EAhalts
VariousBDDates
MFCourse
WSpew
EAresumes I halt
Wrages
DBIng4/2016

P
P
Originally Posted By: Surfer
So D8 has been with me today as she has not been so well. I could afford to take time from work.

I am still really, really hurting from Sunday's Wedding Anniversary. Anyway, W picked up D8 and took her home just now. I miss them all so much. Got on well with W talked for 10-15 mins or so and looked each other in the eyes. Fairly jovial discussion. I was acting 'as if' however. I am determined to lift my mood today. I know I am bordering on being depressed and I need to snap out of it.

S6 is going swimming today and W asked if I wanted to take him (she can sit with poorly D8 - she's not very poorly, just something mild). I questioned whether this is allowing her to eat cake or just the right thing to do. I think it's the right thing to do so I am going to take him.

I'm sorry about your wedding anniversary. Those firsts are hard, we know. Just let the feelings pass and then redirect yourself to something you enjoy. Glad you had a good conversation, acting as if worked.

Taking your son is not at all cake eating, it's co-parenting. Cake eating is more like watching the children and cooking dinner for WW while she goes out with OM. Or you fixing things around her place, or being her emotional support like a spouse is.

M 16 yrs, WH62, P54
3 adult blended kids
EA 11/13, BD1 6/14
PA fall 14, BD2 2/15
Piecing 2015, BD3 12/15
Separated 4/16
WH moved OW in 5/16
Divorced 6/15/17
C
C
Don't be afraid or ashamed to cry, it's a tough time. If I cry, I do it when I'm alone so nobody sees. But don't hold it in, usually after a crying session you feel a lot better, like a valve has been released.

And I agree with painter, it's not cake eating, but co parenting. It's good that you can do things regarding the kids that help one another. But again with painter on cake eating would be taking care of them so she can go out with om.

You're doing great at this, you can't keep a good man down. Even though you're hurting you don't stay in the depths of despair, you pick yourself up and get back to it. Standing for your m is so honourable . We aren't taking the easy option by any means.

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16