Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
P
P
Hi Pinn,
Hope you enjoyed the weekend! Did you get a 3 day-er?
How'd the hike go?

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hey Feyth! Hope you are getting ready for your big race. I am so so jealous! I will be thinking of you that day!

I actually made it a 4 day weekend. I had a party at my house on Sunday so had a bit to do to get ready. Party was a success! Good times, just like the old days minus WW. I guess I really lucked out with one thing in my situation that I never realized while WW and I were together. We ended up becoming closer with my set of friends versus hers. So when she left, I still have all of them! So I had been exchanging general chit chat texts with WW and since Sunday something was just off with her, I could, I can always tell. Finally today I ask what the deal is. She says, "Yea I'm OK. I was really down on Sunday. Just feel like my life is a mess". Well... hey.. welcome to my world. I was partying and she was home wondering where her life is going. That was probably the exact opposite from a year ago.

The hike was good. Still not sure how to interact with her. I feel akward. I feel like I am thinking too much. I can't read her.

I have been thinking about what she really misses me... is it me or the life style. Life was good. I would like to figure that one out. Not sure where it will go or really what even to do. Just playing it as it goes.

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Had another get together with WW last night. She pushed for this one. We went for a walk in a state park that I had not been to before. That was real nice. Then we got dinner and some ice cream. I did not feel awkward this time, things were much more natural.

She seems to struggle with talking about things. She even mentioned she finds it hard to talk so I did not push then but told her that we would have to talk soon. But we did start talking a little. I accidentally made her cry at dinner when I asked her what the deal was with leaving the engagement ring on the closet floor (always something I had wondered about). She said that she did so much wrong back then and that she didn't even know what happened. She did apologize for things. Her b-day is this week and she started talking about her age and children etc. That was interesting as well. I just validated when possible.

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Maybe I am in the touch and go phase as I've seen on other threads... Interesting

R
RSG Offline
R
Originally Posted By: pinn
Maybe I am in the touch and go phase as I've seen on other threads... Interesting

The only thing I would counsel you with is to not have expectations of anything, and to validate as much as possible and allow her to open up.

Things sound positive though....

Me: 35 W: 32
S: 4
T: 6 M: 4
Physical Separation official: 5/21
Currently: DR/DBing, Focusing on me and son

Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I don't have any expectations trust me... This has been a long slow slog. I'm good no matter what happens

R
RSG Offline
R
Originally Posted By: pinn
I don't have any expectations trust me... This has been a long slow slog. I'm good no matter what happens

Perfect. I hope things continue trending upwards!!

Me: 35 W: 32
S: 4
T: 6 M: 4
Physical Separation official: 5/21
Currently: DR/DBing, Focusing on me and son

Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
last year at this time I was debating whether or not to wish WW happy birthday and was in full blown NC. After getting slapped around by sandi a bit, I decided not to. This year I will take her out for dinner. I think I will try to get her to open up a bit more based on how things went last week. What a crazy crazy ride.... I would like to get off soon though. Carry on...

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hey All,

I am in some trouble here. Some serious trouble. For a real quick recap, my WW went after a felon living with his mommy who lives a quarter mile from my house. Fan f'n tastic.

WW and I have been doing real well lately... fantastic even. I wake up this morning go to the gym and notice that my car was broken into. Of course, felon is the first one that comes to mind. I texted WW just mentioning that my car was broken into, not naming felon. I went to the cops to report it. A little later WW stops by and tells me how felon was texting her drunk last night and how he was going for a 'walk'. About 3 AM I wake up startled, heart pounding. Some noise woke me up but I didn't hear it again so I went back to sleep. I guess he was pounding on my door. She said he has been making a lot of threats lately.

I cannot believe this... I am going to end up on one of those shows were my WW's lover kills us both. I cannot believe she would choose some felon living with his mommy over someone with multiple degrees, physically fit and a really nice salary... unbelievable. Of course no she regrets all of this and she admitted to a lot today.

I have no clue what to do. She is going to the police to report him. I have not felt safe here since she got involved with felon.

What do ya'll think? What would you do? Not in relation to WW, but the situation in general. He is going to be even more mad after she goes to the police. ugh

C
C
Oh no Pinn, that's awful! I don't really know what to think. Is he pi&&ed that she may be trying to reconcile with you? I didn't think it was that serious with him either. What was she thinking, grrrrr!!!!

Did it end really badly with him then?

Me - 47
H - 45
D-16
M - 6 years
Separated - May 16

Don't leave me behind can't you see me I'm shining... (Years & Years - 'Shine')
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard