Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
C
Cld Offline
C
Why most women don't seem to understand the pain that they are causing to the children? I would like to hear what women have to say.
Women initiate 80% of divorce and in 90% of the cases they receive custody. In most cases they want to limit contact with the father as much as possible that way hurting the kids. What are they thinking?

R
R
Hi Cid and sorry to high jack your post Huddy, but in my case I'm encline to file because H has hurt me deeply and has clearly moved on with his life and OW, so why should I stay married to someone who doesn't want me? I haven't read your story but maybe your W felt you were done with her, didn't love her so to protect herself if she is no longer associated with you, she might feel that she can have a fresh start.
For the custody my H's ex limited his access as a revenge as he left her when their kid was very young. I felt it was pure evil from her part as she wanted her child to see what her father was really like. Now as I'm in the same situation as her, I can understand where she came from, although I always made a point that if we have kids together, we will share custody together. That's what we are doing now. Hope that helps.

H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
No problem with hijack! I don't know if cld still has his own thread.

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
C
Cld Offline
C
Rocky,
Because you promised to stay married "until death do us part", not until there are problems and I can't take it anymore.

M
M
Cld, you really don"t get it that this isn't a sickness the WAS has. It's their way of changing.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
C
Cld Offline
C
Where did you read that, MrBond?
MWD calls it crisis for a reason. "Crisis means short term, I know it feels like it's going to go on forever, but it won't".

M
M
Crisis is the current state that it is in. When people come out of it, they're changed. And I seriously wouldn't be quoting MWD if I were you. You just cherry pick the things you want to hear. Many of us who have succeeded in saving our marriages have tried to tell you that in order to do so, you need to be willing to open your mind. Which you show you're not willing to do so. Look at the starting dates of the people who have tried to help you and you very rudely and arrogantly dismissed them. Again, if you were this way with your wife, it's not difficult to see why she has no correspondence with you. Many posters who have tried to help you have done so also.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
C
Cld Offline
C
MrBond,
I seriously doubt that you restored your marriage. There is no timeline, no threads, nothing.
You sound a lot like another chaos child coming from a broken family and I do not need your help.

M
M
5Lol If you want to find my story you're going to have to dig through my posts. PS there are a few. And I know you're just quoting another source but you are very mistaken. I have saved my marriage and we are doing quite well. I wasn't offering you my help. I was correcting you to show the others you have been giving advice to the real way to DB. And even if you aren't interested in saving your marriage by listening to those who have, there may be others who are. And they can do so as long as they maintain humility and an open mind. Something that many of the vets here have stated.

Oh and btw, this isn't your thread. Start your own.

Sorry for the hijack Huddy

Last edited by job; 09/06/16 03:57 AM. Reason: To remove reference of author on another site.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
No problem Mr. Bond. I see your post count and agree that people with high post counts must be doing something right to be here so long, and still helping others.

If other guys don't want help, then fine, but I like reading other people's threads and either add insight, or gain knowledge. At no point in life do we stop learning!

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard