Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
H
H
You'll regret not listening to Wonka. She's been an MLC'er. She knows EXACTLY what's going on. Same with listening to sandi2, they have done it all and have lived to tell the tale. Without some of the people on here, I would probably have lost the plot by now. This is a long LEARNING process, not a sprint.

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
C
C
Originally Posted By: job
Yep, it was taken care of over on Newcomers. Cadet can work magic on Newcomers and over on the MLC forum it's Jack and myself. Unfortunately, we can't jump around on other forums and clean up things.

Actually it wasn't but it is taken care of now, thanks for pointing it out to me!

Me-70, D37,S36
R
R
CLD I'm sure you will not appreciate me posting here either, as I am very very happily divorced, but just wanted to let you know that this thread is legally NOT your personal property just because you started it. You have absolutely no right to tell others where they can and cannot post.

And P.S. -- Job, Wonka, Cat04, Mach, Eric, Cadet, Bond, URWorthy, Ginger (under her former name) etc, helped me to save my sanity and self respect, which were both pretty much non-existent, after living with my MLC ex for so long. I'd started to believe him when he told me and anyone else who would listen that 100% of the problems in my marriage were due to me and that he was not having an affair. I'm sure you will not take advice from a divorced woman but if I were you, I'd beg their forgiveness, and welcome their advice.

Linda

Me 65, Ex 64
M 38 y
2 adult S, 4 G-Kids
MLC 11/07
BD 12/09
D 3/14
Dating nice guy 7/14
Engaged to nice guy 12/17
D
D
Are you all sure we are not being punked here? I often have a great sense of people, well unless I'm married to or dating them, lol, but I just am not buying it. No one can be this ignorant in the face of sanity. If I'm wrong, it's the worst case of ignorance I've ever seen. Perhaps it's more cultural-based? If not, this entire thing is turning into a huge case study in how not to DB. I'm sticking with my origional thought and we are all being punked.

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
W
W
DonH,

It looks like Cld is a divorced man.

Just saw under his sig this information:

Me 39
Her 44
Son 3
Daughter 7
M 8 years
R 10 years
She filed for divorce out of the blue and walked away 1/11/2016
Divorce settlement 8/3/2016
I have been waiting 7 months so far for her to come back.

If yes, then this means, his "W" is not W but XW.

One has to wonder.....

Restraining order
Etc

Something just doesn't add up here.

C
C
Originally Posted By: job
would you please do me a favor and stop posting to Cld?

I totally agree with this advice and I know that I left out a few of the words, I am not meaning to twist jobs post however it would be best for us to leave him alone.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
Cld Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I am going to stop posting here.
I have zero control about my thread and people (Wonka) won't understand boundaries. I am supposed to learn from Wonka how to detach and get a life when she doesn't seem to be able to detach from this thread. This is the kind of people I am supposed to learn from. I am done posting here, this page is not helping anyone reconcile, it's just helping people "moving on" so that they can have more children with other men and women and create even more broken family and chaos. Yes, it is a cultural problem, and the culture here in America is aweful when it comes to family.

PLEASE NOTE: I have deleted your last sentence from the above paragraph. First and foremost, we try not to use curse words on the Board and if we run across words that are offensive to others, we either delete them or change them. If you continue to post, I have stated several times that in order to gain respect, you need to respect others.

Last edited by job; 08/25/16 11:22 AM. Reason: Deleted the last sentence as it is offensive to many of those who post.
G
G
Originally Posted By: DonH
Are you all sure we are not being punked here? I often have a great sense of people, well unless I'm married to or dating them, lol, but I just am not buying it. No one can be this ignorant in the face of sanity. If I'm wrong, it's the worst case of ignorance I've ever seen. Perhaps it's more cultural-based? If not, this entire thing is turning into a huge case study in how not to DB. I'm sticking with my origional thought and we are all being punked.

I wish there was a "like" button.

I hope we are being punk'd for the sake of his exW and kids. I'll be able to sleep better tonight.

I
I
Sorry you feel that way Cld

I can only add you created your own mess here.
As for your information gathering on mine and other posters pages . You should read their stories. I doubt you read any of them or the homework suggested to you.

If you desire to write your "book" make sure you have the proper authorization to use this information. Wouldn't want to see you in court. Don't use my story as information gathered.

Best of luck to you . You are really missing out on a great source of information to better yourself. Your XW will only know you for same old CLD as before. No changes and no growth.

If you do decide to leave . Please apologize first to the many women you insulted here. I'm sure they are all above the comments you made. None the less. I respect all of them and feel they deserve your appology.

M51
XW43 (38 at bd)
BD1 MAY 30 2015
BD2 JUNE 25 2015 by text
moved out Aug 2 2015
left both Daughters 13 and 15 (now 18-20)
Her divorce Final July 26 2016
Last time she saw her kids Aug 2 2015
J
J
Cid,

Your determination to stand for your marriage is commendable, it is something to be applauded.

I hope that you and your wife both change enough to that a reconciliation is possible.

"The green reed which bends in the wind is stronger than the mighty oak which breaks in a storm."

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard