L
L
Yeah, my husband, ha ha, he is a new man lol

C
Cld Offline OP
OP Offline
C
LouR,
We do not share the same values, I will wait for my wife to come back until death do us part, I will not remarry.
Please stop posting on my thread.

L
L
To answer your question - no I did not get in to another relationship. I was too broken, I would have messed it up. I accepted that my m was over, my h had moved on with someone else, but I was not ready for a relationship, I needed to do the work on myself first. I needed to build an independent life so that I became a singular person again.

L
L
Excuse me !!!!! Who said I have re married ???

Apology please ......

C
C
Wonka...LMAO!!!

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
C
Cld Offline OP
OP Offline
C
LouR,

So you are saying that you did reconcile?
If this is the case you are very welcome here and I do apologize for misunderstanding.

job Offline
Cld,
If someone is posting to you and you do not like the advice, then ignore it. I received a notification that you want me to take some kind of action because a poster has continued to post to you after you requested that this person not do so. As a moderator, I can't ban posters from posting to your thread. At the rate you are going, asking people not to post on your thread, you are going to end up w/no one posting to you.

You are here seeking advice and you have some of the best posters posting to you including the ones that you've requested that they not post to you again. Sometimes what posters post to us hurts us and makes us look at ourselves in the mirror, but the fact of the matter is...when something hits a nerve, generally it means we need to work on those areas. All of the posters can't be wrong w/the advice that they've given you. I suggest that you re-read what everyone has posted to you since the first day you arrived on the forum. Take what you can apply to your situation and ignore the rest.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
C
Cld Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Lou,

How long were you apart with your husband?
I have great respect for women who value their marriage and care about the family, you are a great person.

W
W
Originally Posted By: LouR
Excuse me !!!!! Who said I have re married ???

Apology please ......

Lou,

Don't be offended.

It is now VERY apparent that he is just using this site to troll people for his "research subjects" for his so-called book based on the aforementioned 'values' when, in actually, they are criteria for research subjects based on the types of questions posed here and in other threads.

So freaking transparent!

C
Cld Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Wonka please stop posting here, that's the 4th time I am asking you.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard