Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: lt0402
Hey tofbrks, been a few days. How are you doing brother?

Not much has changed.. D13 did long onto W iTunes account or linked against her wishes.. Intercepted a days worth of txt's between w and om. I don't know exactly why she did this ... She said mom said don't and I wanted to see why.. Well I wish I had never read them... Painful. Felt I needed to read since D13 had read...
These msgs sent me back a lot.
Went off on wife cause this guy was referring to my D's as his girls... Wtf?
Looks as like my wife left me for om cause of $$$$
What does Sandi say about this?

Me:47 XW 43
D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
Bd : Mother's Day 2015
Sep :July 2015
Divorce final October 2016
L
L
You having a chance to GAL and get away from all this lately bud? Some tough times here as of late and it seems like that'd help a bunch.

Sorry you're having to go through all this crap again brother, but hang in there and we're here to support you. Be strong for you and your Ds. I know how much seeing those messages [censored].

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: lt0402
You having a chance to GAL and get away from all this lately bud? Some tough times here as of late and it seems like that'd help a bunch.

Sorry you're having to go through all this crap again brother, but hang in there and we're here to support you. Be strong for you and your Ds. I know how much seeing those messages [censored].

Going to lawyer in morning to finalize sep agreement...only way I know to move forward is this... Have my moments .. Would love for some bad karma to come her way...although I am moving on , would still be nice to see! A relationship buil on a eons else's happiness could never be successful

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
E
EDF Offline
E
Originally Posted By: Tofbrks
Would love for some bad karma to come her way...although I am moving on ....

Regarding karma for WWs, I think there are few things worse for someone than the slow realization that they've gotten what they thought they wanted and yet they're still miserable... and facing the reality that the one common denominator in their miserable situations and hollow relationships has been themselves!

laugh

Also, losing the LBS just as they are getting out of their funk and truly coming into their own has gotta suck for the still-flailing Wayward.

Me, WW - Upper 30s
BD - Apr 1 2016
EA - Apr 7 2016 (discovered; ongoing for months; did not confront right away)
Confronted wife about EA - May 17
Wife sent NC email to OM - July 11
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: EDF
Would love for some bad karma to come her way...although I am moving on ....

Regarding karma for WWs, I think there are few things worse for someone than the slow realization that they've gotten what they thought they wanted and yet they're still miserable... and facing the reality that the one common denominator in their miserable situations and hollow relationships has been themselves!

laugh

Also, losing the LBS just as they are getting out of their funk and truly coming into their own has gotta suck for the still-flailing Wayward.

This would be what others have told me to be patient and will happen.. Like I said before not dwelling on this but would be nice "payback"...

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
A
A
This would be what others have told me to be patient and will happen.. Like I said before not dwelling on this but would be nice "payback"...

It may be just the people that I talk to but I hear far more stories about the LBS doing well than a WW getting a "happily ever after". And the people who tell the stories all do so with a smug smile on their faces.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Well the separation agreement will be finished on the 19th...have put in no overnight clause in unless married to limit the exposure of D's to other people by md and W both. The lawyer thought is common but W feelings I'm sure will be different, as she already has OM. All this is hitting home now... So many changes all at once it's hard to adjust. Think my struggle is with the family has been my purpose , although it's still there somewhat ... It's different. Being in a smallish town and not able to get very far from her and om doesn't help either. The kids are having some difficulties. Since W is off for summer (job allows) it's been hard to compete with her ease of doing things and me having to work. The D's are home with my which they aren't as close to as mil. Still just some adjusting is neede , just hope it all works out.

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
L
L
Hey Tofbrks,

Missed your messages last week, but glad to see you back around. Sorry that it's so tough right now. Our WWs sure have a way of making it painful on a daily basis for us. Just have to grind through all the crap as it comes at us.

I'm going to put a similar clause into my S agreement about no overnight visitors for either of us as well so I definitely think that's a good idea for the kid's sake.

Keep strong for you and your Ds brother. Let us know what we can do to help. Here to support you!

Me39
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
L
L
Just checking in on you bud. How're things going?

Me39
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
L
L
Tofbrks, any updates? Hope you're doing well brother.

Me39
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard