Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
C
C
I agree, it most probably is part of a natural progression. I'm not even slightly at s place where I notice other men. Someday maybe. I'm in no kind of a rush.. Plus, I doubt many men want a woman pregnant with her exs baby, I'm not sure I'm much of a catch!

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Thanks lt0402 and Cherry. Thats good to know. Its very distracting though cause we see each other in the office everyday. Im just a little surprised and hoping it fades. She's really awesome but im no where near capable of being in a relationship plus i need to finalize the Divorce first before i can entertain any thoughts of it.

Hey Cherry, i think you'd be surprised what guys are into. Anyho You are going through something life changing and challenging i doubt you have time to look at other men, request for extremely hot doctor? :>

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
9Apr16-W admitted EA w boss.
27Jun16-W Changed job and promised NC w OM.
14Jul16-Continued contact w OM.Start of Separation.
24May17-Divorced.
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Triggers and crushing waves of sadness. I thought that part was done.

Its funny, i thought i knew sadness but wow i never knew you could drown in it.

Im okay now. Will be better tomorrow reunited with S5.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
24May17-Divorced.
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Dammit what is wrong with me. Im less detached now than i was last last week.

2x4 please!
Im thinking of snooping. Rationale, i want concrete proof shes been incontact w OM so i can proceed with divorce. I know dumb right....

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
24May17-Divorced.
C
C
Originally Posted By: Natus
Dammit what is wrong with me. Im less detached now than i was last last week.

2x4 please!
Im thinking of snooping. Rationale, i want concrete proof shes been incontact w OM so i can proceed with divorce. I know dumb right....

Nates, not dumb... I felt the same exact way, I did not want to give up on my M if she wasn't still communicating with OM.. I really was positive she was, but I needed proof before I was willing to move on. I put a VAR in her car and got proof the same day, and verification again in 2 days, that's when I felt I was justifiable in giving up on saving M.

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I've always known i am vengeful and vindictive but noone has ever given me cause to be that way until now. I am plagued with disgust that OM can invade my family without repercussion.

Im torn between trying to be the better men and well... you can use your imagination.

I literally have a little memento on my desk that says "DO NO EVIL" and its losing. I might need to get into tattooed on my arm.

Speaking of tattoos, i completed my sons name on my forearm. I dont look weird kissing my arm when i am not around S5, no i dont.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
24May17-Divorced.
C
C
Natus, it's hard as a man not to want to exact revenge on the OM, and I still wonder what I will do if I happen to run into him. but with that said, I recognize that the A was not his fault. She was my W, she should of been the one who had a boundary and stepped up and said no when he became inappropriate. I am finally finding forgiveness for my W, it feels good to not carry around that hate, but it's not the same with OM.

I don't see him, I don't know him, I don't feel like I need to forgive him because I don't think anything of him. But again, it scares me to think what I might do spur of the moment if I happened to run into him, even though I recognize my M was not his problem.

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
T
T
There is also something else, i realized for a couple of weeks now i've become infatuated with female colleague who brings me climbing.

She's extremely likeable, hot too, makes me look like a sissy at climbing but what draws me most is that she has a big heart.

I havnt done anything or said anything. Actually i might be avoiding her cept we are in the same office. Its wierd, i never noticed her or other women before but now....

anyho im just journaling this. I am not going to make a move and hope its just a passing phase and as far as i know she just thinks of me as a friend.

You're now seeing her in a different way because you're detaching from your wife. That's a good development, not bad. Don't be afraid of the colleague and don't avoid her. Just relax and do whatever comes natural and feels right.

The future is as bright as you demand it be.
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted By: TxHubby
Just relax and do whatever comes natural and feels right.

Nothing else i can do, everything feels so complicated though. I just worry is it real or is it because i dont want to be alone.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
24May17-Divorced.
T
T
Originally Posted By: TxHubby
Just relax and do whatever comes natural and feels right.

Nothing else i can do, everything feels so complicated though. I just worry is it real or is it because i dont want to be alone.

That is a legitimate thought but my advice is not to over-analyze it. If it feels right then go what you want. You've been through a lot. It's ok to allow yourself to enjoy some positive things in your life.

The future is as bright as you demand it be.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard