Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
D
D
Natus,

Good job! I hope everything is going well.

L
L
Originally Posted By: Natus
Just taking a little moment to feel proud of myself. Have not checked her FB or Instagram or any social media. Had a moment where i wanted to click but decided i dont really want or care to know.

That's excellent Natus! One small step at a time and before you know it you'll be taking leaps. Keep focusing on you and your S brother. D and I had a blast at the water park last week. It's great for making them happy and tiring both of ya'll out for a good nights sleep.

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
OM's W texted me today telling me he is taking a week off work. My response to this is really just meh but it would be nice to have some evidence that could help me out for divorce. Living in a muslim country infedility is a punishable offence.

Mostly though i want full custody, i dont want my son being raised at W parents house. Every single one of her family including her parents have failed marriages and the house has a history of drug abuse by her sister and brothers whom while clean now still live there.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
9Apr16-W admitted EA w boss.
27Jun16-W Changed job and promised NC w OM.
14Jul16-Continued contact w OM.Start of Separation.
24May17-Divorced.
C
C
consider contacting a private detective, may be worth having that evidence for the D hearing. But I wouldn't disclose the evidence unless you had to. Don't use it to get revenge, only if needed to protect your son.

Overall, glad to see you seem to be doing well, going forward is slow, but you have a lot of history that you are moving on from, and even though the way it ended $ucks, you still had a lot of happiness and it takes time to mourn the loss of that. One day at a time.

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hey coconut, yeah. I forsee fighting for custody will be messy . She seems to think all is great and why shouldnt S5 be raised there. There are about 3 to 4 families living in that one house (her brother and sisters with their kids). He wont even have a bedroom there.

Im keeping this close. I dont think she knows but after we sell the house im filling.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
24May17-Divorced.
T
T
Do more activities with other people. Be it friends, or preferably, members of the opposite sex. It doesn't have to be anything serious at all, just fun. Lunch, coffee, skydiving, whatever. Find a female workout buddy. It'll feel great, I promise.

The future is as bright as you demand it be.
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hi TxHubby. I have a female colleague friend i go climbing with and she invites me out for GAL activities. It is nice.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
24May17-Divorced.
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Man i hate dropping off S5. Mummy couldnt or wouldnt take off for parent teacher meet so i had him an extra day which was awesome. Met his teachers and discussed what to do with him next year.

But after that i had to drop him off to her mothers cause i had to go to work. I think he sensed it cause i had emo songs on the radio and he was just being a good little boy.

I find the handover is always a trigger, not because of her but letting go of son each time.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
24May17-Divorced.
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
There is also something else, i realized for a couple of weeks now i've become infatuated with female colleague who brings me climbing.

She's extremely likeable, hot too, makes me look like a sissy at climbing but what draws me most is that she has a big heart.

I havnt done anything or said anything. Actually i might be avoiding her cept we are in the same office. Its wierd, i never noticed her or other women before but now....

anyho im just journaling this. I am not going to make a move and hope its just a passing phase and as far as i know she just thinks of me as a friend.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
24May17-Divorced.
L
L
Originally Posted By: Natus
There is also something else, i realized for a couple of weeks now i've become infatuated with female colleague who brings me climbing.

She's extremely likeable, hot too, makes me look like a sissy at climbing but what draws me most is that she has a big heart.

I havnt done anything or said anything. Actually i might be avoiding her cept we are in the same office. Its wierd, i never noticed her or other women before but now....

anyho im just journaling this. I am not going to make a move and hope its just a passing phase and as far as i know she just thinks of me as a friend.

Seems like a natural progression Natus. I've noticed at times that I also "see" women moreso than i would have in the past. I almost wonder if that sort of thing comes about as we rebuild confidence in ourselves as part of this process. I also have no intention of pursuing anyone else currently, but I can see that further down the road I'll be fine if my W decides not to come back. Sad and comforting at the same time i guess.

Don't beat yourself up about it. I think it's probably healthy and shows you're in a good spot w/ yourself. Keep doing what you're doing Natus!

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard