Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
JksD #2689293 07/05/16 12:48 PM
S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Grl, I had a good weekend. Kids were at her family day at work on Saturday, they had a good time and I got a thanks... Found out later that day though that kids had been looked after by one of her make work colleagues a few months ago that I have never met and more importantly the kids had never met. She left them alone with him, I couldn't believe it. Not a happy man that night. Have made the point that it should be ever happen again.

Sunday, went and played hockey, some friends came and helped watch the kids while I played, won 7-0 so can't complain about that. Stayed there most of the day and enjoyed it.

Last night after supper we the 3 of us headed out and played some football, was a beautiful evening.

Have planned my weekend, Sat I'm heading to the Italien Alps for a hike and then Sunday, meeting some people for the soccer final. Should keep me busy.

Haven't been keeping in touch with every bodies threads, sorry. Taking a few days this week to clear my head as its been a bit to busy of late. Take care all.

Si_07 #2689682 07/07/16 02:08 PM
S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
So W sent an email tonight suggesting that if I felt she was being irresponsible in her care of the kids that I could take it up with her lawyer.

I answered that that was and interesting suggestion and thank you for the contact details.

She said she had not deviated from our agreement but unfortunatly I did have to point out that she did as I was not notified first and give the the opportunity to have my kids on a night she had something to do as per her written email. Tried to tell me I was dictating how she looked after the kids in her care. I did suggest they were not in her care as she was not present but asked if she could explain how she felt I was dictating.

I only raised the first concern as my kids told me they were nervous and frightened about being left with a man they did not know.

Oh what fun this is... Wonder what tomorrow will bring smile

Si_07 #2689727 07/08/16 04:15 AM
J
J
Si, could you take this up with your own L? I wish I can smack your W for putting your Ds in such a scary sitch.

Can you draw up an agreement that you will be each other's first choice of babysitters and any other options should first be discussed?

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
JksD #2689733 07/08/16 04:31 AM
S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
We have that agreement now, this was something that happened before this but I only just found out about.

I have also found that is likely I can do nothing about it, if the children are with her she can decide who can look after them regardless of my thoughts. That can work vice versa but it's not something I would do to my kids. I will have to confirm with my L and all I asked her for was an explanation and now I'm getting emails suggesting I can bring up this with her L... Received a 2nd email at 1am that she wants answers about the house by next week if I'm selling or buying her out. That I changed the locks with discussing it with her, I did this legally as soon as she moved out.

The last 2 emails felt more like an attempt to gain control and manipulate me and the situation. I'm going to take some time to evaluate and don't really feel the need to respond as it was more threatening than civil.

I guess I can just make sure my kids are secure and protected when I have them at home.

Si_07 #2689734 07/08/16 04:39 AM
J
J
Si, you're right about this. No need to rush. Do it at your own pace.

It's good that your older D is there to take care of your younger one. As a mother of a young D, I can never imagine putting my kid with someone she's not familiar with, especially a male at that, so that kind of made me see red.

JksD #2689737 07/08/16 04:49 AM
S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I have a son and daughter, my son is the older and is protective of his sister but it made me see red too. The amazing thing to is that my W has a history of sexual abuse as a child and she still did this.

Si_07 #2689740 07/08/16 04:55 AM
J
J
Oh sorry. Got your sitch mixed up. Good that you have an older son to look after your D.

Ugh. What was your W thinking? It must be that body snatcher thing again.

Your weekend plans sound nice. Mine are burnt as I am down with flu. Bummer.

JksD #2689816 07/08/16 11:20 AM
S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
That [censored] Grl, hope you feel better soon.

I really thought I was getting past the anger stage but questioning this with my kids seems to have poked the hornets nest. I never once suggested I was going to look at the legal side yet she has jumped straight to it. It seems more like she is trying to punish me for questioning it. Like who sits up till 1am to write me an email to punish me...

Looking forward to my day away in the mountains tomorrow, clear my head and do something different for me.

Si_07 #2689869 07/08/16 04:58 PM
J
J
Thanks, Si!

Originally Posted By: Si_07

Like who sits up till 1am to write me an email to punish me...

Your angry W. frown

I guess by the time the spouses start acting up, there's been a lot of resentment and anger.

Be the bigger person and don't rise to the bait. Hope your day in the mountains will bring you some peace!

JksD #2690076 07/11/16 01:55 AM
S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Had a reelly good weekend, the day in the mountains was amazing. Shame I can't add some pictures. For the first time in awhile, really felt my head clear and not thinking about anything. Was so refreshing. Yesterday, got caught up with some cleaning around the house then went out and met a friend to watch the soccer final.

Today with my S7 at the dentist, W sent me a text at 11.30 last night for something she could have said this morning when I picked up son. It was really a nothing text so not going to try and work out what she is doing.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard