Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: Sotto
Tofbrks, I'm so sorry your D found that info and sorry that an A has been confirmed. That's an awful comment from your W about killing you - what a dreadful thing to have written - and I'm so sorry you and your D read that.

What seems clear is that she's deep within the grip of this A and not thinking straight to write ridiculous stuff like that.

What do you do next? Well, I think you have a pretty volatile situation with an (understandably) angry and upset daughter. My guess would be that if you don't confront your W with this info in the near future, your D will.

I wouldn't involve your in laws in any way at all. If you do anything, I would link directly with your W and her only. One option might be to copy the messages that have been read and send them to her, letting her know that unfortunately your D has read these too.

What are the implications here from your end? From your POV, what is going to happen now that you have this information. What steps will you take to protect yourself (emotionally and financially) whilst your W is active in an A. These are the things to decide on and calmly communicate to her I would say.

I would encourage you to let the dust settle before you make any huge decisions (ie: to file for D. But I'd be tempted to interrupt that week at the beach with the information you have - but that's JMHO of course.

I'm sorry for how things have unfolded. Try to be the sane and calm one here and know that things will ultimately improve. It does take time, but every step forward is a step closer to a better time in your life.

Take care & I hope something here helps you smile

Yes sotto it's a fine line between causing her pain and causing damage to both of us.
Everybody was already suspicious so it will come with little shock.
My D is calm and dealing with it well, she knows the timing during this vacation is wrong to let this get out.
We'll just see where this week takes us.

Me:47 XW 43
D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
Bd : Mother's Day 2015
Sep :July 2015
Divorce final October 2016
job Offline
Please start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Anyone on here familiar with iMessage and shared Apple ID? My wife and daughter share id. She has iMessage on her macbook. She is able to switch between an email address and I guess the two phones linked to the ID. If she were to switch to my W's # would it send an alert to my W's phone stating such?
I know this only does iMessages but this info would be better than nothing.
Thanks for any help

Me:47 XW 43
D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
Bd : Mother's Day 2015
Sep :July 2015
Divorce final October 2016
job Offline

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard