Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
B
betterm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
What I've read, is that you either need an acidic fertilizer, or of that's not the problem...

Then the "greening" of the bloom is usually temporary, last 1-3 years, and then, once they learn how to DB, GAL, and 180, They'll spring back to life, Shining their true colors brighter than ever!!! (like that?) smile

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

...who doesn't love a lost cause?
B
betterm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: betterm
What I've read, is that you either need an acidic fertilizer, or of that's not the problem...

Then the "greening" of the bloom is usually temporary, last 1-3 years, and then, once they learn how to DB, GAL, and 180, They'll spring back to life, Shining their true colors brighter than ever!!! (like that?) smile

Why does my thread get turned into the home & garden show? haha

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

D
D
betterm,

I'm getting a box and some tape and I'm sending that d@mn hydrangea to you! smile

B
betterm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Do it, doodler! Please include your return address and I'll mail it back after I'm finished DBing the h3ll out of it. smile

I don't think about my W's reactions to much nowadays, but sometimes I do try to put myself in her shoes and "act out" how I think she'd react to certain things. (fyi, I was imagining her opening the postage box, to find a dead flower that is supposed to symbolize our marriage, shriveled and fallen to pieces... and then accusing me if doodler was some girl I work with, probably the hot one, right?...)

It usually ends in some form of dark humor on how ridiculous I feel she's become about everyday life. Seriously... in the words spoken by my 10 year old niece... "you have no idea what my life is like. you just have no idea how hard it is to be me." I couldn't imagine living in the head of my W...

Life Stinks!

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

D
D
betterm,

LOL Good post!

... and then accusing me if doodler was some girl I work with, probably the hot one, right?...)

She'd definitely be a hot one! In fact, I might try putting myself into my wife's shoes as well as one of her dresses and I can meet you at The Blue Oyster and you can see for yourself just how hot doodler can be.

L
lfm Offline
L
Wow, missed quite the discussion here this morning. I might have to make a trip to The Blue Oyster to find out how hot you can be doodler. I also appreciate the Home and Garden show, maybe you guys can get on HGTV... Gardening while moving on with your life or something like that...

Married 21
S 19
D 17, 15, 15. 7
EA/PA suspected 3/30/2016
EA/PA confirmed 4/5/2016
ILYBINILWY 4/5/2016
WW asked for Divorce 5/8/2016 (WW has backtracked)
D
D
Ifm,

It was a rookie mistake; when everyone told me to GAL, I didn't realize that it was an acronym. So there I was at The Blue Oyster...

R
RDS Offline
R
doodler & lfm...

To add to that list, I've stopped my constant listening of "marriage podcasts" and I'm doing a "learn in your car" foreign language course. I'm planning taking a long vacation (6 week sabbatical) to Russia during the World Cup 2018. So, I've decided to learn Russian rather than listen to "save my marriage podcasts" in the car to/from work. HAHA.

I am seriously thinking of learning another language and adding it to my 5 goals my IC wants me to do. I haven't done it because of time constraints. I don't have an excuse anymore.

M 55 W 52
MR 32 T 34+
D29
BD May 8, 2016 - She moved out
ILYBNILWY May 15 (Through email)
No EA/PA
August 23 - DB used against me in every way
Divorce July 18, 2017 - Life is getting better every day
B
betterm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: RDS
I am seriously thinking of learning another language and adding it to my 5 goals my IC wants me to do. I haven't done it because of time constraints. I don't have an excuse anymore.

Do you commute to work? The program I'm using right now is called "Pimsleur". There are workbooks that go with it, but it's primarily a mp3 based learning system, and the lessons are 25-35 minutes a piece. Which is exactly about the length of my commute into the office, and I'll listen to the same lesson two times in a row, once in the AM and once in the PM.

It's really a "business" type focus for someone who may be traveling to a country with a different native language. The first things you focus on are things like, "where's the best food?" "where's the toilet?" etc. And one hidden gem is that it seems to focus a lot on meeting new people, and asking them out for a drink, why this is involved in the first few lessons, I have no idea. but for many people on this site, I'd say it's relevant. Cause when I travel to the nation of choice, I definitely want to be able to confidently meet someone new, and get drunk with them! :)hahhahah

Originally Posted By: lfm
Wow, missed quite the discussion here this morning. I might have to make a trip to The Blue Oyster to find out how hot you can be doodler. I also appreciate the Home and Garden show, maybe you guys can get on HGTV... Gardening while moving on with your life or something like that...

yes, you did! haha. doodler and I have a tendancy to run rampant on nonsense. It's funny looking back at what I used to post about when I started on this DB thing, wife did this, wife did that, how do I respond to wife, etc... now it's just random stuff that of whatever I'm thinking at the moment... ie, home and garden show! lol. My W and I always talked about how awesome it would be to be on one of those improvement shows to get a really cool house upgrade... if she saw me on one of those, maybe it would convince her to come back to the marriage! LOL, Good luck, honey!

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

L
lfm Offline
L
Great goal RDS. I should think about adding that to one of my goals as well!

Married 21
S 19
D 17, 15, 15. 7
EA/PA suspected 3/30/2016
EA/PA confirmed 4/5/2016
ILYBINILWY 4/5/2016
WW asked for Divorce 5/8/2016 (WW has backtracked)
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard