Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Previous thread.
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...=10&page=11

The story so far.
Its been 1 month since i confronted W with hard proof of A, this was 1 month after BD. She only admitted to EA but EA or PA its the same to me now. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a PA and to be honest i dont even think i'll react to it now.

To her credit after confrontation she has committed to transparency, took leave of work to avoid OM (her boss) and is now changing jobs. Everything i could have asked for to be but she still maintains the ILYBINILWY. Actual she even said her heart is closed and will never open for me again.

Despite this she is still here, no signs of moving out, as far as i can tell being faithful or just laying low (i have extensive means to verify aka snoop), we are spending more time together ^shrug^. She also kisses me before going off to work.

Now for a twist, without meaning to the OM's wife i fear is becoming attached to me. We have been keeping some contact via messaging only to keep an eye on our spouses but this has grown in frequency as the OM's wife vents about her H. She even tells me she communicates more with me now than she does with her H. Apparently he is not making any effort at home. I was trying to encourage her to GAL when she has practically asked we meet up for drinks.

So here i am, trying to get one womans attention (my W) and hopefully avoiding another womans attention (OM W).

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
9Apr16-W admitted EA w boss.
27Jun16-W Changed job and promised NC w OM.
14Jul16-Continued contact w OM.Start of Separation.
24May17-Divorced.
D
D
Natus,

This has 180 written all over it...

I think you should tell your wife that you've gone out with the OM's wife several times, and that, although you realize that you don't love the OM's wife she is going to have your baby. Let your wife know that you'd like to raise the child in your family.

Make sure your wife knows that you think the OM's wife is not suitable as a mother, but you would like to continue seeing her for the occasional tryst.

On the other hand, maybe that's terrible DB advice. Scratch that.

N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hmmm i do like your first option Doodler. I want more kids but my W doesnt soooo ...dum de dum dum.

In all seriousness though i will need to call her (OM W) to tell her how much of a bad idea it is OR i can avoid her like crazy.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
9Apr16-W admitted EA w boss.
27Jun16-W Changed job and promised NC w OM.
14Jul16-Continued contact w OM.Start of Separation.
24May17-Divorced.
D
D
Natus,

You need to start thinking like a WS...

You should call the OM's wife several times a day and text her constantly so that you can tell her how much you don't want to be around her or ever talk to her again. Then, blame your wife for making you do that.

S
S
Quote:
I think you should tell your wife that you've gone out with the OM's wife several times, and that, although you realize that you don't love the OM's wife she is going to have your baby. Let your wife know that you'd like to raise the child in your family.

shocked OMG! The OM's W is pregnant with your child? And your W knows nothing?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
C
C
Originally Posted By: sandi2
shocked OMG! The OM's W is pregnant with your child?

I don't think so!

Me-70, D37,S36
S
S
Oh Doodler......stop it. You nearly gave me a heart attack.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
D
DDJ Offline
D
I dont know when to believe doodler. Perhaps his WW hijacked his thread.

Just cos things are going right, doesn't mean that they were always wrong.
D
D
Originally Posted By: sandi2
Oh Doodler......stop it.

Sandi, our love, it's just no good.

C
CRW Offline
C
Best thread ever....

Me: 38 y/o
W: 38 y/o
Together: 10 yrs
Married: 7 yrs
S1, D3, S15(hers previous, I adopted May'15)
WBD: Sep '15
W's EA confirmed Oct'15
W Filed Dec '15
Personal awakening Mar'16
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard