Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Z
Z
hey lady V, good morning from this side of the pond. I want to thank you again for all of your help.

I am working in the background

I hope you can find a little peace for yourself and stand proud of all that you have had to fight against. you are a hero to me...even on the bad days, hell, especially on the bad days wink

(((V)))

M - 40's
W - 30's
Two Sons
Living together
P
P
Hi V,

Just a big hug. Those ones that makes you feel loved and translate into: "I got you!".

Please, do take care after yourself, take the meds or do the exercises you need to in order to control the emotions that can trigger the PTSD.

What are you reading lately? You know, after my mom's divorce from my aggressive idiot father, she started doing a lot of crosswords puzzle and it intrigued me. One day I asked why she was so hooked up on that and she said that it was the way she found to find peace and cope with her trauma.

Interesting was that she would do all her chores, go out, work and then when she would calm down at the end of the day, a time that she would be very stressed and nervous, she replaced with laughs and joy in doing those crossword puzzles. It made her mind to focus in something other then her trauma.

I say this because my mom was a different person every day after 5:30pm when she knew my father was coming back from work and her life would become hell. She was divorced and still had the same fear at the same time every day.

I end up sending her a lot of English language crossword puzzles and she started learning some English in that way.

V, big hug for you beautiful.
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

Z
Z
to my guardian angel, Lady V

thank you. you are right.

I will be ok...I am very emotional right now, but i will be ok. I will be forever grateful to you for myself and my precious boys for all of the wisdom and support you have shared.

for my children, I will not fail them any longer, no more excuses for her behavior. you are more courageous than any I've ever spoken with and I will draw strength from that until I find my own.

the cycle will end with her.

thank you!

mark

M - 40's
W - 30's
Two Sons
Living together
S
SH_ Offline
S
Hi V.

Paclove needs your info as it relates to anger. Could you check in with him?

Hope you are having a lovely day.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
R
R
Hi Lady V. Just saying hello and I hope you are doing well

Take care. Rd

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: SadHub
Hi V.

Paclove needs your info as it relates to anger. Could you check in with him?

Hope you are having a lovely day.

You have only to ask SH.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Zephyr
to my guardian angel, Lady V

thank you. you are right.

I will be ok...I am very emotional right now, but i will be ok. I will be forever grateful to you for myself and my precious boys for all of the wisdom and support you have shared.

for my children, I will not fail them any longer, no more excuses for her behavior. you are more courageous than any I've ever spoken with and I will draw strength from that until I find my own.

the cycle will end with her.

thank you!

mark

Then get your thread up! Or follow the crumbs to Linkin.

There goes that Zephyr, .........

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

S
SH_ Offline
S
Hi V.

I need your assistance again.

Tkdmme, needs support. He is worried about his drinking issues and has been on his journey for a year and a half and struggling.

I believe you understand addictions and know of others on the forum that do as well.

Would you swing by his thread and direct others here on the forum that may be able to assist.

His children need him and he needs to heal from the addiction.

Thank you in advance and as always, I hope your day is a good one.

My love and prayers are with you this day.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
S
SH_ Offline
S
Good morning Sweet V!

I hope this day finds you in good spirits and sound health.
I wanted to share some rainbow hugs and say that I miss your voice in my story of late.

I hope your journey is experiencing some pleasant scenery and joyous moments.

(((V)))

ps,
Thank you for checking on tk, he appears to have started with a baby step forward.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

O
OFP Offline
O
I have read many of your posts, but never looked at your signature... I would have guessed many years had passed for you since your D, and this is how you collected so much wisdom. I realized today how recent it was when I read this:
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
I had another PTSD episode and down period. And I am super busy. Very little GAL though.

To see you are still in pain, I cried for you. You have done so much for this community, sacrificed so much of your time to help others, maybe that is the gift you were meant to give? Too bad none of us will ever meet you in person, or to let those around you know how much you have done for others.

Originally Posted By: Vanilla
I have turned a tiny corner in seeing WH as truly responsible for his choices and wanting him gone.

His personality issues should be addressed by him, not me.

Ironic that this is in the same post from you, and also something I wanted to reply to. What are we supposed to do? Make excuses for them to justify their behavior? Or be angry? Or both? I oscillate between these 2 feelings hundreds of times a day, making me feel like I am turning into a split personality. Dr Jeckyl in me wants to find W, tell her I forgive her, hold her and comfort her, give her the love her parents never gave her, make her feel safe, let her know I now understand her fragile condition, that I'll always be gentle with her from now on (well, I already did that once in a long hand written letter since BD). Mr. Hyde, wants to hunt her down and do bad things as revenge for the pain she has caused me and my children. Sounds like this is still a struggle for you also?

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard