Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D

Just cos things are going right, doesn't mean that they were always wrong.
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yes Cadet, she is telling me exactly what i want to hear. I will tell her that "I will just watch your actions". That's all.

I guess i'm going to have to be patient and wait years for this to be fixed, i can't see that far, i really can't. But do i have a choice, yes i do. Do i want to take it. No i don't.

As for the house issue, the truth is that if i were selfless to my son, I would not break up what is left of his family unit -more than what his mother has already done. I can achieve my goal of detachment with her in the next room, in my face and even next to me on an aeroplane.

I guess that I am trying to get a reaction from her, to speed up the process by making her make the D or S decision. I do know that both of us don't really have a say about where we will end up...

Everyday is a lesson and everyday i accept the lesson.

D
D
DDJ,

I just wanted to foul-up your new [censored] thread with nasty [censored] language because I thought it'd be [censored] fun to be extra [censored] vulgar and I don't have [censored] to say right now. Or maybe I'm just being a [censored] [censored][censored] or maybe I'm just [censored] [censored] doodling using [censored] [censored] vulgar [censored] [censored] [censored] words.

I hope your having a [censored] good day! smile

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thx for "nothing" doodler. lol

I feel good. I do. Thx to everyone for keeping my ship steered in the right direction. I had a bounce in my step whole day. I will take that forward with me and will get stronger.

Exactly 2 months of this! I don't have regrets, so bring on the next few years! DAMN (is DAMN a curse word).

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I think i'm over my 2 hours for the day. Going to add another one... No forum whilst GALing.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So WW came home, I told her that i read her email. She asked what i think about it, I said, "I read your email, that's all".

I also told her that i'm taking D and S off the table. The separate budget and living arrangements remain. She wanted to move back into the MBR "to work on us", but i don't want her in there anymore.

I must remember that OM2 has probably left today for 2 months. Who knows what I have coming my way. Well whatever i choose really.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I was just thinking, should I let her back in to the MBR. Is it too early. Will it help me detach.

I'm liking the sleeping by myself thing really.

But what option will speed up the process... Lol

C
C
DDJ, this is how Wonka suggested I respond to my W when she sent me a similar message asking me what I want her to do.

Thank you for your message. It's not that simple. Please understand that trust is broken and you're going have to do a lot more than just words to earn my trust again. Your actions and behavior have been very hurtful for us, the marriage, and our family."

As for moving back in the MBR, I personally would wait on that, wait until you believe she is sorry and is committed to working on u2... If you like being in there alone, just tell her that it's a big step to share the marital bed and I think we should wait a little while and see how things go sharing the house first.

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
C
C
Wait, I just realized she never moved out, so take the sharing house part out... I let my W back in MBR to soon, I wasn't ready, then I almost kicked her out when she committed to work on us, luckily Sandi hit me with a 2X4 and stopped that from happening.

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
OK, I'm anxious. WW asked if she could join tomorrow night. I said not sure where I'm going. She pulled her face with that cheating smirk and said, it's fine. I'll find somewhere else to go.

I know that I must focus on me but I don't think that I can deal with her cheating with more men. I need to be strong. Can i deal with this for a few years Cadet? I don't think so.

Focus Dustin. Don't hyperventilate.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard