Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
J
Jb9140 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Wow. I've got to detach. I've let my wife get up in my head big time the last couple of weeks. I was really was doing good with the no contact. but I decided to change it up at the teacher conference we had to both attend and bang I let myself get attached again. lesson learned

Me-LBH, 44
Spouse-WAW, 41
Married for 9 years
S, 7 S, 5
BD - November 20th 2015
J
Jb9140 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I swear to GOD I'm my worst enemy. I just can't sit by idle and watch things happen. If I see a potential problem, I've got to fix it. I'm a Mr. nice guy and I'm sure she knows it.

Wife text me to let me know that she's not going out of town this weekend like planned, and wanted to know if I still wanted to keep the boy's this weekend. I said of course I do, if she wanted to see them Sunday let me know. She said I will let you know. should of ended right there, but knowwww!!!!

Earlier this week my 7 year old told me I had more food then Mommy at my house. He also said mommy told him she didn't have any money, when he asked for something at the store.

So knowing this information, whether she told him this intentionally or not. I go ahead and send a new text a couple minutes later, Basically telling her not to hesitate asking me for financial help. Since I know it's hard living by yourself with 2 kids on a single income.

She replies, "ok"

I just lost any leverage I may have had on her having to face the realities of separation with no support.

But damn, it's my wife. I understand the rules of a WAW\WW, buts it's so damn hard not being somewhat empathetic.

I swear to GOD sometimes I feel like it would just be easier being alone or finding someone else and just starting over.

Feeling frustrated.

Me-LBH, 44
Spouse-WAW, 41
Married for 9 years
S, 7 S, 5
BD - November 20th 2015
C
C
She can ask but you don't have to give

Me-LBH, 48
Spouse-WW, 48
Married for 19 years
Son, 12
BD #1 - November 1998 (EA 7 months after wedding)
BD #2 - November 2015 (same XBF EA)
WW filed D February 2016
WW moved out April 2016
job Offline

Last edited by Cadet; 05/21/16 08:48 AM. Reason: Link

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard