Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
JksD #2679659 05/22/16 05:15 AM
J
JujuB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: JksD
(((Jjb)))

I love hugs and I am hoping that these vurtual hugs can help to release some of those oxytocin that I am craving. Sigh. I miss those years when I was breastfeeding kid. I prob won't be able to have another kid to breastfeed again.

I like V's idea about having an A with ourselves. You're a great mum who has sacrificed a lot for your boys. Maybe it's time for you to put the spotlight back on yourself? What is one deliciously decadent event that you've always put off because life was too busy? What say you if you tried it now?

I like V's idea about naughty stuff that we can wear, even if we're the only ones to see it. smile

I am also looking at pole dancing but am not too keen on the many bruises I will be sporting. Or something else that will keep me active.

I loved that oxytocin high too jksd.

I remember watching some weird Japanese foreign film in which people that died had to look back on their lives and pick one moment that they would relive for eternity. Mine would be nursing. They need to make a street drug that reproduces that feeling.

I am still rereading and thinking over vanillas post and figuring out a way to respond that's appropriate for forums smile

maybe we should just start a sex thread? I think it would get to 100 posts rather quick though. A lot quicker then my exercise one! Especially if you talk about pole dancing smile

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer
JujuB #2679664 05/22/16 06:11 AM
J
J
Jjb, I would pay to buy that oxytocin pill.

Talking about weird Japanese films. There was one that really resonated with me. It was about a woman who after discovering her h's A, realised that she could change into a chair at will. And she spent the rest of her life hiding in another man's house in the guise of a chair when the man was around.

A weird version of the x men?

Pole dancing... maybe I should get put a pole in the study in my new place

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
JksD #2679680 05/22/16 07:46 AM
J
JujuB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Jksd

WOW... whoever wrote that, film belongs on these forums with us.

Twins age 5
WAH in summer
JksD #2679864 05/23/16 05:24 AM
J
JujuB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: JksD
Jjb, I would pay to buy that oxytocin pill.

Talking about weird Japanese films. There was one that really resonated with me. It was about a woman who after discovering her h's A, realised that she could change into a chair at will. And she spent the rest of her life hiding in another man's house in the guise of a chair when the man was around.

A weird version of the x men?

Pole dancing... maybe I should get put a pole in the study in my new place

Or maybe you could become a pole in some man's house.

Twins age 5
WAH in summer
JujuB #2680098 05/23/16 04:26 PM
V
V
For the record I own a pole

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Vanilla #2680278 05/24/16 10:30 AM
J
JujuB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
LOL... You are one hot lady Vanilla! Your awesome.

Twins age 5
WAH in summer
JujuB #2680340 05/24/16 12:43 PM
V
V
I haven't used it much though

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Vanilla #2681322 05/27/16 06:56 PM
J
JujuB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
So it's Friday night and absolutely perfect weather outside, so I decided to stay in my bed and search through and read some of my really old threads. (I am greatful to have son this holiday weekend and he is thankfully in his bed sleeping)

I don't know if I want to really go back and read more, but I do have to say I am really happy for the most part with my level headedness and self awareness and behavior. I never really consciously thought about this, but I like who I am. I am ok with my mistakes because I can learn and grow from them and they were never made to intentionally hurt someone.

Would any differences on my behalf have changed the outcome of my situation? Quite possibly. Perhaps if I could have been more of a friend, and communicated instead of reacted things would have went differently. But it's the dance between two very hurt people. I believe that anything is possible in a relationship if both people want it. But nothing is possible unless both people want it.

My husband just didn't want it and that's fine. That's his decision. I really look forward to my future.

I have some nice career opportunities I am currently considering and I am really flattered at how easily they offered themselves up to me, so I am in a pretty good mood tonight. maybe my lesson from the universe is to "stop trying to control and make everything happen on your time line. Take a more passive approach to life...just let things happen". And I think that might be better for me.

I am so greatful for these boards. The concept of being able to journal and receive live feedback is absolutely incredible. I am completely overwhelmed by it. So thank you!

Twins age 5
WAH in summer
JujuB #2681325 05/27/16 07:41 PM
Z
Z
Agreed 100%.

I think we're all bad partners in a marriage and all marriages are miserable as a result. That's because we're human and life is hard. That's the only way it can be.

We can grow, we can do our best to be the best flawed person possible, but we'll always be pretty flawed. In the end marriage comes down to two people that understand that.

You know my stance, I think the idea of a 'healthy' marriage is a lie the devil uses to break up families. Too many people fall for that lie. You didn't, and no matter how awful you acted at times I'll always hold you in the highest regard.

But just as marriage can be awful, so can life. The same way we, in a tough marriage, should appreciate what we have and find joy where we can, so too should we in our lives when our marriages crumble. And you are doing just that. There will always be pain to work through, and anger, and flaws to work on, but in the middle each day is a party that God is throwing just for you. If you can enjoy your presents even if it wasn't exactly what you wanted then you have it all. Take care J.

Me:38 XW:38
T:11 years M:8 years
Kids: S14, D11, D7
BD/Move out day: 6/17/14, D final Dec 15
Zues126 #2681330 05/27/16 08:17 PM
J
JujuB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
smile

I hope all marriages are not filled with misery! There has to be nice times as well! Maybe not all the time, but a good part of it. Obviously hard for us to see now though.

I still have to think about the compatability vs committment factor regarding what keeps a marriage together... Dont you think committment would be easier if partners were both compatible?

my husband and I were not compatible. We didn't think alike, we didn't have the same values or interests. My parents did though.

Twins age 5
WAH in summer
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard