Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
W
W
Remind me again...how old is your H?! confused crazy

H
HaWho Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Sonia - he is a VERY, VERY angry 17 year old punk.

My sister is here and so far he has the old h mask plastered on. It's remarkable to see the duplicity! But he sits away from us not with us. There is little eye contact. He did have to go to the dorm room for something and unlocked the door, with his keys, within earshot of my sister. She sure noticed that!

He chit-chatted a bit. He told her absolutely nothing is new. He showed his new toy. He asked about her. Then he ran out the door to walk the dog.

Run, run, run and spin, spin, spin.

Me 41, H 47, M 15 yrs, S11, S13
BD 1: 11/4/14 we work on it; really I pretzel myself
BD 2: 3/31/15 H goes down to "dorm room"
8/15: H back to MBR
10/15: H back in dorm room
1/18: H files, now divorced
H
HaWho Offline OP
OP Offline
H
* Hate autocorrect. That was supposed to be Wonka, not Sonia.

Honestly, I am exhausted for him and we are only 2 hours in.

Me 41, H 47, M 15 yrs, S11, S13
BD 1: 11/4/14 we work on it; really I pretzel myself
BD 2: 3/31/15 H goes down to "dorm room"
8/15: H back to MBR
10/15: H back in dorm room
1/18: H files, now divorced
K
kml Offline
K
I have a question for you about the finances. You work full time, right? So where does he get the idea that he pays for everything? Is there some huge disparity in your incomes? Or does he just think that even though you work full time, your also supposed to do everything at home?

And one other question..... What is your goal here? Is it to wait out his depression? Is it to buy time until the kids are older? Are you still trying to reconcile? If so, it might be time to experiment with a different approach. If not.... At what point would you be ready to call it quits?

M
M
I want to know, at what point does this become emotional abuse??

I totally respect and admire you HW, but I care about you too. MLC or not, spin or not, he is being ridiculous and acting like a real a$$.

Me 48 H 46 S 11
M 2004
BD 8/13
H moved out 2/15
-live in the present, enjoy the beauty around and within you, explore your new future-
E
E
Originally Posted By: mleigh4
I want to know, at what point does this become emotional abuse??

I totally respect and admire you HW, but I care about you too. MLC or not, spin or not, he is being ridiculous and acting like a real a$$.

I totally agree with this, and I also wonder the same! When does it stop being crazy behaviour and it becomes abuse towards the other spouse and kids?

You are doing amazingly well, well done!

"There's nothing sadder than a conman conning himself"

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”

-Erin Hanson

job Offline
I'm so sorry that he's gone to the next level of being just plain nasty and the entitlement is out in full force. I knew he was going to spit out more drama. So, he's put the dishes in the trash. What does he think will happen when every dish, cup, silverware, pots and pans end up in the trash? Is he going to purchase a new set of everything and call it his own and not allow you to use it? He evidently forgets that you work and that you also contribute to the household finances as well.

I wonder just what happened on that trip away from home. He's been upset before...but not this nasty for this long. He's definitely gone into the replay mode full on and is looking to pick fights wherever he can. I still think he's doing this stuff to push your buttons for you to tell him to leave. He's being a real @ss about things and let's face it...he's not a happy camper about anything.

I'm not at all surprised at how he's behaving around your sister. It's going to take a miracle for him not to show the MLC side of himself while your family is there. He'll be ready to explode by the time the visit comes to an end. He evidently didn't want them to come to your home and stay and it's disrupted his so called lifestyle.

Please take care of yourself and if he gets too carried away, call him on his hot mess self just as you would one of your sons. His behavior is getting way out of hand and unacceptable.

Sending positive thoughts your way.

BTW, it's time to start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
W
Waiting for the fireworks to explode...wonder what the next installment of Mr. Surly's Dorm Room reality tv episode will look like or maybe not. crazy

B
B
ha babe need a new thread check in I'm worried about u xoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver