Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D

Just cos things are going right, doesn't mean that they were always wrong.
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
@dream - distancing, leaving the house after we pray and put our S to bed tonight, going out by myself to watch a movie. Should be home at bout 1am.

Not sure if that's going to look suspicious because of last night when she came home late. She will want to know where i'm going but am going to stay mysterious. I need to be strong. I need to walk the walk too.

Also leaving her at home with S for mothers day, nice and early.

C
C
I think anytime your not around its mysterious, because at the very least they'll wonder where you are or when you'll be home. I thought of something I might do soon, have a friend come pick me up to go somewhere, that way when she gets home she'll think I am there (cause truck in driveway), and hopefully it will shock her more when I'm not..

As for your what she's saying about being together forever, it sounds like she realizes your starting to slip away and using empty words for a quick fix, keep it up and hopefully she realizes manipulation isn't working on you...

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
D
D
My problem with being mysterious is that I'm not a mysterious guy and I'm a terrible actor. However, I really liked what my DB coach said about GAL. He said find something that genuinely excites you and makes you happy; so happy that other people notice the bounce in your step. I've done a number of things throughout my life that were so captivating that it took my mind off of everything else and my excitement was infectious (or possibly annoying).

My point is, for someone like me (can't act, can't be mysterious) it's probably better to put energy into finding things that put a bounce in my step and takes my mind off of my marital issues. I think my wife would see right through the mysterious doodler.

M
M
Originally Posted By: DDJ
I have not really started improving myself, but i see what is sooo wrong with her more clearly. And i don't like what and who i see/saw. I might feel differently in a month or two, who knows.

Sounds like your focus is in the wrong place....
whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle

Dont worry about you relationship with W a month or two down the road. Focus on the now. And you.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
That's also the other thing, she is getting absolutely no affection from me - if you don't get the "drug" that you've had for 10.5 years, you're going to miss it - cheating or not. You still need your fix.

I already placed a dinner voucher haphazardly in my wallet on the table. She won't ask me but will see it there. It's for two people and i'm going out by myself... mmmmhhh. Not sure when i'll be home too.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I know darknes, a little extrospection (not a real word).

Going to make the most of this wknd by myself, need to destress (still not a word) after last night. I've got to hold on a lot longer, for my own sanity.

I have 17 obj's, which include no intimacy and alcohol. I hit 14 on wed and only 10 yesterday. If i keep the as-if up for these few hours whilst i'm home today i will hopefully hit at least 15. The focus is on me, my thoughts though are still slightly on my WW. That's just being honest.

M
M
Originally Posted By: DDJ
I already placed a dinner voucher haphazardly in my wallet on the table. She won't ask me but will see it there. It's for two people and i'm going out by myself... mmmmhhh.

Same advice I just gave Coconut.

Dont worry about trying to manipulate W's thoughts.
Just live your life.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
You should change your name to "lightnes".

Thank you.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'm in my livingroom and The WW is sitting down. I'm about 3metres from her. She says, come give me a kiss. I shrug my shoulders and shake my head. She says, you know we're still married? I reply, we're not going to debate that we're still married. She says, so we're not going to debate that I'm your wife? To which I reply, No, we're not going to debate that you're still my wife. And I walk out.

So I'm getting done to go out, I shave, shower, iron clothes. She says, for someone that does not know where they're going, you're quite in a rush and looking very spiffy. I don't reply. Only stating that I need to leave at 8pm. She asks if I'm going with my Bro,or Bro in law. I say no. She asks me where I'm going and I say, not sure. Who I'm going with and I say, just by myself.

So I'm at a pub in our waterfront and set to watch Bad Neighbours 2. Need to destress and laugh. One red bull down should keep me going. I have never been this excited to watch a movie in my life.

I can literally feel two tiny testicals forming between my legs...

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard