Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
"I am done, I can’t do us anymore, I really can’t, this was the last today. I WANT A DIVORCE."

MY REPLY

ok. i understand that you still feel that way and are emotional. Again this is not what i want.

I am not saying that I want to be married to you. But I do not want a divorce now.

That is all i'm going to say for now. I will listen more to you later tonight, if you want to talk.

Just cos things are going right, doesn't mean that they were always wrong.
C
C
Just quickly swinging by to say hi.
I'm afraid I don't have any great advise but just want to show my support to you. It looks like it's been a rough few days and you have made a lot of discoveries in these days.

The way you are really taking control and fixing your own issues is very inspiring, well done to you.

I would say, the way your ww keeps tuning in and out makes me think and is not what she wants at all. She is very confused and possibly trying to provoke some kind of reaction out of you. Stay strong my friend. You are doing great

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
thx Cherry. Yeah, its been a few days of "life" really. Ups and downs, at least my appetite is back and i'm sleeping well - so well that i don't want to wake up. LOL

She is as confused as she's actually ever been. But i stepped off her rollercoaster a few days ago. Just came from the shops, bought me some healthy food and soups for meals for the next few days. Finally joining gym and am sooo looking forward to leaving her at home with my S on mothers day. You're not going to enjoy the day either, but think about us LBHs who are at least taking a stand.

The lesson from the other day was "do nothing, say nothing". I'm going to be like batman, all bad dialogue.

M
M
Originally Posted By: DDJ
I am not saying that I want to be married to you. But I do not want a divorce now.

Huh?

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'm saying that if she wants a divorce now, then she can go ahead. I'm not going to do anything, nothing at all.

Thankfully I am really starting to detach, focusing on my goals on a daily basis. I need to keep it up. My epiphany yesterday means that I must not lose focus on myself, or i will lose the plot and focus on the wrong thing - her.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
ok, i've got the book, do i start at Chpt 10?

V
V
Chpt 1 is usually the way to start...

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Sandi says that convention is to start at chpt 10 for infidels.

Debating with my WW over finance for new car. I need her to sign the papers but she's clearly not able to think long term . Any help on persuading her whilst going dark would be appreciated.

D
D
I'm confused. Are you and your wife getting a new car together?

D
D
DDJ,

It's sounds like you've been busy today. I don't have any advice on the car financing question. I'm glad your appetite is back and you're sleeping well. I hope you can continue pushing toward your goals.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard