Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#2674492 05/05/16 05:31 AM
J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Previous thread:

I guess this is where I belong now

I have found land but I don't think my journey has ended.

Somehow I had thought that by the time I had hit a thousand posts, my life will have somehow sorted itself out.

Life is still sorting itself out and I am doing my best not to get in its way. So here I am on the next stage of my journey and I am extremely for the support and advice I have had here.

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
C
C
Not so sure I ever have great advise, but you know I have your back wink

Good for you, I think us putting times on things is just setting ourselves up for disappointment. Life will always sort itself and take shape one way or another. You're a sassy hot mamma. You own it. Head up high.

Have a listen to Toni braxtons he wasn't man enough for me. It helps me sometimes

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
C
C
Or alternately, cee Lo greens f**k you. Maybe not infront of kid though.

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Sweet Cherry! Thanks babe! Us small-waisted, generously a$$ed lbw should have each other's back. Only if it's because we have such matching silhouettes! Lol!

J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Jjb,
I will love having you around but I am sorry that you may be looking at this neighbourhood.

As for xh's last surprise visit, I am starting to think that for some weird reason, it was mostly to check on the hygiene and maybe less to check if there were any male visitors. His mum used to b!tch about the cleanliness of the ex matrimonial flat. And she is a freaking sahm with hired help.

I have friends and while my house wasn't showroom perfect (I haven't met anyone with young kids that have one), I cleaned the place every day, even when I am working full-time.

There really is no pleasing her... And of course it was only after BD that I realised how much of a grudge she held and how bitter she was.

J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Agree there is no hard and fast timeline to grieving, but I am hoping that the journey is shorter rather than longer.

I didnt sleep well last night. I had a recurring nightmare about the xh and the xfil. I dreamt that they lied to me about the TP and had let kid meet the pos. As per the recommendation of the court counsellor, no op around the kid for 2 years after the D.

My dreams can be rather intuitive. But I havent the foggiest idea if I am dreaming out my fear that xh will marry tp, or if it's my sixth sense telling me that it's a done deal.

Work is up and down. But I have learnt to let stuff roll off my back. I am working on perfecting my tunnel vision: to only focus on things that matter in the here and now. I tend to over-think and over-react. And I realise that whatever strategies I use in my personal life, I should use in my professional life too.

So I am consciously DBing, acting as if, doing what works, even at work.

A
A
Hi Grl, sorry I have been out of the loop, I haven't really posted since my name change, but I found your thread and I'll be checking in on you.

You are on my mind lately, sending you positive thoughts and (((((hugs))))) from my part of the world to you.

BD 2/15
separation 1/16
formerly Pho or Fo
C
C
It's surprising ho much of dbing can be used in life. Truly life lessons.

Dreams have an awful way sometimes of playing out fears, try not to think too much of it. I dreamt I had an affair and then found out I was pregnant. Dream me had to tell h about the pregnancy all the while panicking that it could be the om's. Not sure what all that means.

And yes we do *high five* sister! Hourglass is timeless wink

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hi Rose,
Thanks for dropping by!

You and the party bus move too fast for me! But I am so glad that you pple had and are having lots of fun. We all need our fun.

And I am so glad that I found you ppl. Would have loved to meet you in happier circumstances but my gosh, you people are da bomb!

J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Cherry, that sounds like one panic- inducing dream. I dont know what your dream means but I know for sure you're not going to have an A and get pregnant. Because first, you're gorgeous, loyal and smart. Second, you're gorgeous, loyal and you get the idea.

I guess our dreams mirror our anxieties. Pre -dbing, and in a moment of weakness, I told xh about my dream of him marrying tp and asked him to please give me a few months' headsup if he were ever going to do that. Xh was very annoyed by my 'ridiculous' dream. But of course, that would have been the guilt talking.

What's really interesting is that prior to the D, I had a dream that after all the ordeal that I went through, I finally found someone that made me very happy and who loved me a lot. It seemed that I made him very happy too. In the background of my dream were some really tall flats.

I thought the flats looked familiar. But it was only after I bought my new flat, that I realised I had might have dreamed of my new flat.

Who knows what the dream means? I just hope that I will find the serenity and peace I felt in the dream, with or without that mysterious man.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard