Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
The DR book is being delivered today!!!!

My WW is pursuing me real bad, called now to see how i'm doing and saying that if i want to talk, that I can talk to her - i said "I know, thank you". I've gotta keep my distance, I know that too.

Just cos things are going right, doesn't mean that they were always wrong.
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
ok, lightbulb moment - i know where my WWs anxiety comes from. I cheated on my first girlfriend. It just hit me and it's all coming back to me now, that i said - ILYBINILWY. OMG!!!! That was 13 years ago, she pursued and pursued. i loved the rush of two girls, the secrecy, the lies. I had no "care" for my ex, I was blinded by lust to this other person. I never reconciled with my ex, and even attempted to have a R with the OW, but karma kicked me in the butt, as she was more wayward than i was. OMG!

R
R
Tell us more. Maybe it will help us..

Ralph88
Me 40s W 30s, D5 D3 , M7 T9
2013 B drop 1, EA found
2016 B drop 2, EA/PA?
2/16 Physical Seperation
2/16 I filed for D
4/16 PA Confirmed
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
ok, so I was attracted to two girls, one very feminine and the other masculine. The feminine one had a boyfriend so i didn't want to go there, but was soooo attracted. Anyhows, i start hanging out with the other one. One thing leads to the next and we're boyfriend and girlfriend. Then almost a year later to the day, I am alone with the OW, I act upon it, no intercourse though.

I deny this attraction to myself knowing that I must be faithful to my GF. But as fate would have it, she moves about 2 mins drive from my house, where my GF was 20 mins. I started hanging out more at OW place and then it started. The OW was sexually abused as a child, I wanted to fix her.

My GF and her were so so friends, even though my GF was clearly aware of an attraction. So we go party about 9 months from first interaction at the OWs place one day, a few days after i first had sex with the OW. My GF asks me "do you still love me?" I said that I do, but i'm not in love with you.

I realise now that I was cake-eating with my GF, whilst also having fun with the OW. I was so attached to my GF that I only let her go 4 years later - when i met my WW!!! And now i'm attached to her, and she is likewise attached to me too.

I can't believe that everything is so clear now. I was 20 at the time, mother gave me good morals. But i never listened. I had even lost my virginity to a married muslim lady! If i wasnt sitting down i'd probably fall over right now.

D
D
DDJ.

It sounds like you've had some good introspection and insight. I hope it helps lead to a good resolution in your current situation.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yes doodler, i think it is definitely going to help, bring the focus onto me and what i need to fix.

when my W and i first started going out, we were friends with benefits. She was friendly with another guy and told me that either i make her my GF or she's gonna go out with him - she wanted stability. I said yes, but i never stopped wondering and wandering. As early as last year December, i was still wandering.

If i think of the girls that i was attracted to over these 10 years, none of them reciprocated because they had boyfriends, and were not wandering. But if one of them were wandering then i have no doubt that my WW would have been on this forum right now.

I definitely need to fix myself, I can't believe that i've been lost for so long! My WW is not my priority.

A question for Sandi, if she's reading - Does my wandering change the dynamic? I don't think so...

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So I've realised that I've been wayward since 2000. That's 16 years of fog!

Am currently apologising to my XGF. I feel I needed to. I alluded to it a few weeks ago but I think I need it to heal. I can't show my WW this vulnerability, can I?

Who'd have thunk, a WW with a WH. Is this somewhere in the book. Lol

D
D
DDJ,

You're an awesome dude! I'm giving you a manly hug. laugh

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I need it doodler, I'm crying now, not for my WW or my marriage anymore,but for me. It's insane.

D
D
DDJ,

I'm sorry it's been rough for you. Hang in there.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard