Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Advice on how to respond to this.

Dropped off boys and an hour later I get I a text

W: never heard this one before, someone is talking about moving to x( town I live)

M: we had a good week. I didn't say anything about living with me

W: yah... I ignored.

W: bc that will not go well for you

So how do I ignore the obvious threat and try to explain I didn't say anything about them living here. It is their home, what they know. Not my fault if S3 is happy here and not there.

The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so make yourself as interesting as possible.
B
B
I say ignore it. You addressed it. I feel like she's baiting you to start a fight with that last line. Take the high road. You had a great weekend, don't let her ruin it.

M 44 H 46
M 20yrs T 25 yrs
S15 S12

ILYBINILWY 7/18/15
Move to MBR 9/8/15
Physical Separation 10/10/15
Suspect A 8/2015
Confirm A 12/27/15
D filed by H 2/2/16
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
No I let it be. She started complaining about how far she has to drive so I ignored the previous exchange and validated her concern and worked on a new place to meet that works for both of us.
sparkls talked me down before I did something stupid. Haha

The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so make yourself as interesting as possible.
S
S
Lol anytime bud!
Now if only we could get more of these people to track us down on facebook, we could have our own support group!~

M:26 H:32 T:8yrs
ILYBNILWY/ "I'm not happy": 2/6/16
D-Day-discovered PA/EA: 2/10/16
Separated: 2/14/16 He's living with OW
I moved to different state: 06/16
Currently: Trying to move forward
T
T
Gotta love the threats! Good job taking the high road, buddy.

You already are a man only a fool would leave..

M
M
I dunno, she sounds pretty cool getting tough over text message (insert sarcasm here).

On the plus side, if push comes to shove you have that in writing now!

Way to be a stand-up guy and keep the best interests of the kids in mind!

T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks guys. Got another one today. Asking who was sick cause S1 is sick.

I replied none, my mom mentioned a cough she had, he got his vitamins everyday and ate well.

Then I awaited the inevitable tirade that would be unleaded on me. It didn't come. She said he threw up last night and this am.

I said I am sorry he isn't well. Hope he get better soon. Asked how S3 was.

She said fine they are ok now.

I mentioned a table manner issue I had with S3 and she said she would watch for it as she hadn't seen it.

That was it. I was taken aback that I didn't get a blast. So te good days continue.

Oh I got a happy belated yesterday when she saw the stuff D12 and S9 had made for me on the car seat with her mail. I just smiled am said thanks.

T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Went out to coach handball tonight. I chose to miss last practice to spend time with the boys. It's great to get out and man I realized how bad my cardio is!

Having a couple hours enjoying teaching and taking to friends( other coaches are friends of mine). Is great, plus the work out we do helps me.

At the end of every practice head coach leads some core exercises. Now this guy is 6'2. 270lbs and it's not rippling muscle. But his core strength is incredible! These kids are struggling and dropping like flies. I am hanging in best I can and holding out longer than most, this guy doesn't even strain.

Tomorrow I have a busy day, took the day off and am going to use it to get my shoulder x Ray done. Get in a work out and go see L. It's been a week since I made the app. So a lot of the anger I used to fuel the call is gone, I want to use this to know what is best for me in my sitch. I fully trust this L as the other times I have seen him he simple explained what I need to do, how and where I can do it on my own if I want and if I need he will be there to be the pitbull. It is a little funny because W turned me into this L as her mom used him for her D and If I hadn't been in contact with him prior to bday she 100% would have gone to him already or his firm.

I am not using him as a scare tactic, only because he is the best for me and his cost is not u reachable.

I did realize today that I am still very caught up in trying to keep the peace with WW. I get anxious when I sense she is angry or upset and feel the need to explain myself or defend even before she potentially releases the anger. I'm not sure if it is co dependant behaviour or lack of self worth or self esteem issues. Whatever it is I do want it to stop. To stop worrying about what WW or anyone has to think about me for that matter. I can't control people's opinions or thoughts of me, I know that, living and practicing that knowledge is different though.

Someday I will find what I am looking for, or I won't. I may find something greater.

T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Everything is going as I had hoped it would today. I got a good nights sleep I was up and off to the doctor to get my shoulder x-rayed I will hear about that in a few days. I go to the gym and put it to good solid hour and headed out to meet my lawyer . After talking to him I feel really good about my situation he said everything looks to be handled well and to just continue on the course legally. As far as you know the 50-50 situation is just keep that as long as I can as the courts will look at that is the norm.

No I'm on my way home with an opportunity to stop and do some shopping for myself. So if anyone has any suggestions as to what I should spend the money I have on myself I am open to suggestions

B
B
Sounds like you are having a good day, Tyler! I'm so glad to hear it. You deserve it. I hope there's nothing seriously wrong with your shoulder. Keep us posted!

By the way, I'm sure Tim and Thornton can direct you on where to do your retail therapy :-)!

M 44 H 46
M 20yrs T 25 yrs
S15 S12

ILYBINILWY 7/18/15
Move to MBR 9/8/15
Physical Separation 10/10/15
Suspect A 8/2015
Confirm A 12/27/15
D filed by H 2/2/16
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard