Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
-
-

HaPpY bIrThDaY!! HaPpY bIrThDaY!! HaPpY bIrThDaY!! HaPpY bIrThDaY!!
*happy birthday*happy birthday*happy birthday*happy birthday*happy*
HaPpY bIrThDaY!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . HaPpY bIrThDaY!!
*happy birthday*. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *happy birthday*
HaPpY bIrThDaY!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . HaPpY bIrThDaY!!
*happy birthday*. . . . . . . ((((((( TYLER ))))))) . . . . . *happy birthday*
*happy birthday*. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *happy birthday*

I hope you have an AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!! You certainly deserve it!
Hug those kids and eat another piece of cake, this is your day. smile

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks Broke and MB. It means a lot for the b day wishes.

W called just now to talk to S3. He wasn't interested so they didn't talk. She knows D12 and S9 are here. No ask of them or to talk to them.

Also I didn't expect any comment on my bday. I find it ridiculous that she could make the effort to avoid saying anything. No have a good day. Happy bday. Nothing. It doesn't hurt. It makes me laugh at myself that I would hold onto a person that could be so unkind and self absorbed.

Every interaction makes life easier without WW

The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so make yourself as interesting as possible.
T
T
Tyler,

It's my 40th tomorrow. My WW planned to celebrate her father's B-day on my B-day, even though is B-day is a week away.

If she says nothing to you, she still knows it's your B-day. She still remembers making your dinner, your cake. She's just ignoring the truth of the matter, since the feelings that would come with those memories will not jive with what she WANTS to feel right now.

Revel in knowing you are rising about it all, and hug your kids a few more times, telling EACH of them how much you love them. If you cry, that is actually pretty cool - let them see a strong man cry. You can captain this ship, Tyler. You can, and you will. And you will become a mentally strong man, and a man only a fool would leave. Chart the course, raise the sails, and steer the ship on this new course. You CAN steer this ship - the old ship, not so much.

Your comment about every interaction, or lack thereof, is something I feel every day now as well. You will need to interact with her, but only for kid stuff. Find those who respect and honor your boundaries, and show you love. Show them respect. Show your WW respect, because those you respect around you will be amazed. And the positivity ball will roll faster than you can imagine down the hill of life.

M46, EXWW46
M15 T17
D20, S19, D13
M - Addiction since 1998
W EA/PA #1 2013/2014
W EA #2 June 2015...
BD 1 Big D talk 9/15
BD 2 - EA/PA disc 10/30/15
Served D 1/22/16
Divorced 5/25/16 (yes, that fast!)
T
T
Happy birthday Ty!

Don't even sweat W not saying anything.

-
-
Don't leave us hanging, Tyler!!! How was your birthday? smile

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
-
-
Originally Posted By: Tyler12
FYI I commented on MWD last post on DB Fb page. If anyone wants I am always happy to have new friends

I tried to find this, but I guess I don't know how to look it up. frown

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I had a great day thanks MB. It was beautiful here. The kids were able to play outside all day. I went out with S1 and played with them when he was up. Just cleaned house n relaxed when he was sleeping.

Went to my parents house for a fire and we had hotdogs and marshmallows while the kids ran around and played with their cousins( my brothers 2).

When we came home i made Carmel popcorn and we watched a movie. It wasn't anything super exciting, it was a good day spent with my kids and family.

I'll check that post. Not sure why you can't see it

The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so make yourself as interesting as possible.
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I commented again. First one was not there for some reason. It's a comment on her post from Wednesday about S leaving for someone new and realizing the LBS was a better fit

B
B
I agree with Trumpet - your W purposely ignored your bday because it would make her feel something she doesn't want to. I am glad you had a good day with your kids!

M 44 H 46
M 20yrs T 25 yrs
S15 S12

ILYBINILWY 7/18/15
Move to MBR 9/8/15
Physical Separation 10/10/15
Suspect A 8/2015
Confirm A 12/27/15
D filed by H 2/2/16
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Ya I know she ignored saying anything about my bday. Band that's her choice, it honestly bothered me for about 5 minutes. After that it really had no effect. I plan on wishing her happy bday when hers comes because that's who I am. Even a total stranger I will wish happy bday to if someone mentions it's their bday.

I got a very nice bday wish from the lady at the credit card company that morning. We had a joint card and I am primary on it. I called to remove W from it as I don't trust her not to spend on it. When verifying me she said oh it's your bday! And wished me a happy bday and many more to come that me and my family have health and happiness.

Even a person who I only have talked to for 2 minutes was kinder than a woman who loved me and was my W. It doesn't bother me much anymore, I honestly feel pity for her. It is sad she chooses to act this way and make these choices, they are hers though and I don't want to be around someone that is seemingly as fake as I see her to be

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard