Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Morning all

While since I've posted on my own thread, so I just thought I'd add a little update. I've been posting on selective threads; I hope I've offered a little bit of good advice.

So, my W has been moved to another 'temporary' local authority house. This is a two bed, but has had the dining room adapted to be a bedroom. At least there is a garden for the kids to play in. She appears to have no regrets about what has gone on, and certainly makes no moves towards me, or makes any reference to missing me etc. It's been over two months now since we finally parted, and I can't see that she will ever return.

I have been GAL'ing alot (hmm...it's actually hurting the bank balance now) so whilst I don't feel lonely, I do, sometimes feel alone. I hope that makes sense. I've come here today to express that feeling, as I felt it last night. I've not done too badly so far; only two real depressing moments and I guess that's natural. I'm being encouraged to go on one of those internet dating sites, but I'm not sure. People tell me that this may encourage W to think quicker about coming back, but my feeling is that this may well push her away further and cement her ideals.

So, off work today as my landlord has arranged to have my flat painted (it was supposed to be done before I moved in, but at least the landlord actually cares enough to have it done) and I did have a nightmare last night about W - again, haven't had that for a while. Do you think my W ever feels like this? Is she just too stubborn to make the move back? Got the rest of the day to think about it!

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
R
R
Hi Huddy. I'm sure your W is having second , third , etc thoughts but she's on her journey and that's all we know for sure

I do t like to offer hope because it's something that people can latch onto but in your case I see that you are strong and I would say that your W has yet to feel the full force of her actions I've posted before that unless your W is a psychotic then is definitely thinking about her choices You have no idea how she's feeling and maybe she's putting on a front.

I can be talking to my W and she seems happy enough and then 10 mins later she's crying. You never know

Dating should be about you and not how it would effect W but I think you know that !!!!

Good to see you posting

Take care. Rd

Last edited by Cadet; 02/10/16 04:52 AM. Reason: start a new thread message
H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
On to new thread

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
job Offline

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard