Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
N
N
Of course they're lying. It almost goes without saying. And texting is probably the way most affairs start these days. I seriously think it's important to put the phone aside during quality time with our SOs. I mean, seriously. It's like having a conversation that is constantly interrupted by other people. It's a horrible way to try and have a conversation with someone.

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: NYGal
Did you unblock him yet? I blocked and unblocked W at least 6 times this weekend. I doubt she even noticed! I couldn't do it consistently.

No way. He is a hypocrite and gets upset if I ask one question but with our carriers we can see while calling anyone else with our carrier if the other person is on the line. He plays 20 questions with that every single call.

If he was giving me transparency it would help me and he would have gotten unblocked. But he isn't. I don't know NYG, in limbo. frown

A
A
I don't know if the phone trigger ever really goes away. It's been four years since I found out about about H's A and it still makes me nauseous when I see him on his phone.

Me: 43, Him: 40
Married: 21 years

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
It really is. Back when I trusted him I was understanding. His guys and his boss would text or call, back then he would also (because he had no code) tell me to read them to him and answer back for him if he was busy or playing with the kids.

Like I said. Limbo.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: annab74
I don't know if the phone trigger ever really goes away. It's been four years since I found out about about H's A and it still makes me nauseous when I see him on his phone.

^^^^^Anna, this sounds positively horrible.

So he left a few things from the last time he spent the night and wanted to come get them. After we hung up he text and said he was almost out the door to be on his way. However that would have him knocking 5 minutes ago. But he is on a video chat. Shocker. So I text him and said perhaps tomorrow would be better. Nope. Text me back that, again, he is on his way.

I have a lot to think about.

N
N
Rain, how did it go? I hope you're ok.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks for checking on me. I'm okay. I was put through the classic XF inquisition because he saw a scratch on my shoulder. A good hour. But in his bogus caring way.

Oh ma, how did you get that scratch?

Babe seriously how can you not remember, It's pretty big. (it's not)

Over and over. And since he isn't out and out accusing me of anything it's okay. But I know him. And honestly I don't remember. Probably playing with the kids. But he is a hypocrite and would start a fight if I questioned him.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it was the phone thing from the day before or what but all I kept thinking while he was here was about what Anna said. How it's been 4 years and the phone trigger hasn't gone away. And I kept asking myself if I can do this forever. And I kept answering myself that I can't.

And he barely touched his phone. I don't know. I feel confused. I still have a knot in my stomach. I didn't even want him to hug me good bye and this time he kissed my forehead too. I was glad that he left. And I feel like crap because of it.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Oh almost forgot. His XSIL text me "hey, did you know XF is telling everyone back home that he is coming to visit with you and the kids in a few months?"

I didn't even ask him why he is making plans for us as a family months down the line when that trip was recently put on hold after we got the good news about his mom. Or how, even if I did want to go with him, he is pulling this off since he doesn't even have money for food with his new spending habits.

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
N
N
Wow. He's living in a fantasy world. Two of them, actually. Stay strong, Rain. Or MB and I will have to call you and talk some sense into you!

-
-
Originally Posted By: Rain75
However that would have him knocking 5 minutes ago. But he is on a video chat. Shocker. So I text him and said perhaps tomorrow would be better. Nope. Text me back that, again, he is on his way.

I have a lot to think about.

Okay, Rain, two things here. First of all, DELETE THE APP! It's driving you nuts. You don't need that...you already have an XF for that job!! smile. Stop taking calls from XF all together if you need to to keep your sanity. He can go back to texting you. He has, because of his constant LYING, earned the right to text only. He can blow up your phone with texts if he wants to, but you won't be able to SEE when each other is on the phone. Second of all, if you're not even sure that you want to be with XF because he will not man up and stop cheating on you, then why do you care if he thinks you're being controlling? Tell him if he wants to come in YOUR apartment, his phone stays outside in his car. End of story. You're not MAKING him leave his phone, he can choose to stay out there with it if he wants to. The point is that his cell phone is not welcome in your house and will no longer be tolerated. End of story. He can argue with you about it from OUTSIDE. Your apartment is yours and you should at least be able to have some peace of mind while you're in it. I'm sorry, but your XF is really ticking me off by hurting you constantly and lying about it as if you've lost your mind or something. You are not an idiot and it bothers me that he treats you that way.

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis