Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Originally Posted By: Tyler12
You reminded me yesterday about the ups and downs. Remember we are here to help. Be good MB. I'm praying for you and hope I can return one of the smiles you give to me.

Thank you Tyler! I appreciate your kind words. Yes, I do remember telling you that yesterday. And, I meant it. Sometimes I just get sucked back in to those feelings and it's hard to climb back out. I will get there though.

And, be careful about wishing for NC. It is so much harder than you think it would be! I would LOVE for my H to want to contact me. It just never happens. Very sad and depressing.

Anyway, thanks for reaching out to me. I really appreciate it. I hope you had a great night.

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Hi Rain. I'm okay. Was just having an emotional and crappy day. My mood changed from crying, lonely, and incredibly sad to very angry about two hours after I posted all of that on here. Then, I went back and forth between crying and hugely ticked off. I don't know what set all of that into motion, but it was not pleasant. I do appreciate everyone's kind words though.

Originally Posted By: Rain75
And your interactions with him may have been your doing but his reactions were NOT negative.

He didn't want me to be there and admitted that he wanted me to leave. That's pretty negative. frown

Or he could have moved and put D papers in.

He told my oldest kiddo that he IS planning to move "in a couple of months." He said that around the end of January. Wonder where he's going to move. Down to where the ow lives? Somewhere around here? It makes me sick just thinking about it.

I mean the man told you that you hypnotize him!!! He loves you.

Well, clearly just by looking at that statement you can tell how confused he is!!!

You asked if I read the links to other's stories where they were NC. I have read so many that I don't remember any of them specifically, but yes, I did read them. I've also spent hours on the MLC, infidelity, and WAS threads reading until my eyes won't focus anymore. It's all just so depressing. Just so many sad stories out there.

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Originally Posted By: Thornton

It's so easy for my mind to just run obsessively.

I'm sorry you're hurting today. Make it through today.

Thornton, thanks for commenting on my thread. I know exactly what you mean about your mind to run obsessively. Mine does the same thing and then, I end up doing something stupid like convincing myself that I should go see H. UGH! When I get like that it's like I just can't stop myself. Like watching a train that's getting ready to wreck, but you're powerless to stop it.

Yesterday was a long day, but I did make it through. Thanks again for taking the time to post to me. I really appreciate it. I hope you're having a great day.

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Originally Posted By: NYGal

MB, I honestly believe your H is going to wake up and drop that tramp one of these days. Seriously. Be patient.

I think I will frame this and hang it on my wall! If I read it enough, maybe I can make myself believe it. I really did think this before, but those thoughts have been replaced by much darker thoughts of me being alone for the rest of my life and H moving on with ow. I just want my life back!!!!! Or, at the very least, I just want to feel better.

How are you NYGal?

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
MB, I hope you're okay.

I am okay. Didn't mean to make anyone worry. I just couldn't sit here and read any more yesterday. It was all just too depressing and I just couldn't take it. Everytime I tried to read something or post something, I would start crying. So, I just turned it off and went out for a while. Then, my daughter came into town and I sat and visited and played cards with her. Nothing exciting, but it did help take my mind off of things for just a little while.

Hopefully everyone had a good night. I'm going to try to get some sleep. Supposed to work tonight but who knows, they might end up calling me off.

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
MB I think we need another GAL night.

Hey, I'm ready! What are we going to do this time?????

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
R
R
Of course we worry. But it's good that you got to hang out with your daughter. Now go rest up.

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
R
R
Originally Posted By: - MB -
MB I think we need another GAL night.

Hey, I'm ready! What are we going to do this time?????

We can recreate "Hangover", but then who would get the Mike Tyson face tattoo? LOL

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
N
N
MB I know exactly what you mean about wanting your life back! The before when I was so happy and naive and trusting, and the Now are so different.
SMSCOCSSMC
And that stands for smile M, soon. Caring or concern still seem miles closer.

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard