Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
R
R
Oh sweetie, it is okay. Just chalk it up to a bad day. Cry it out tonight so you can be stronger tomorrow! Maybe try acting like a cashier-sales associate when he frustrates you or makes you angry. I have to do it sometimes. Fake smile, polite, hold back angry or mean thoughts so you dont get fired( divorced ). I probably sound crazy but sometimes it helps.

Me:24 H:26
T:7yrs M:4yrs
S:4 D:5
ILYBNILWY 12/5
PA Confirmed 2/19

R
R
Inpain? Are you okay? I know it's hard and I'm sorry you're so sad. I used to fall away from the boards when I was feeling down too. But it really is so much better to come here. Even if you just need to vent and scream. At least it helps me.

Thinking of you

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
R
R
Inpain,

I hope you're okay.

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
I
I
Hi Inpain

How are things? I know that's a double edge sword question but I am hoping you are doing better.

Irish

M51
XW43 (38 at bd)
BD1 MAY 30 2015
BD2 JUNE 25 2015 by text
moved out Aug 2 2015
left both Daughters 13 and 15 (now 18-20)
Her divorce Final July 26 2016
Last time she saw her kids Aug 2 2015
C
C
Hey, IP! Thinking of you. I know this whole journey is overwhelming, but it is a journey, nonetheless. We will end up somewhere different in the end. Hope to hear from you soon.

M-51 H-54
2D-27 and 25
M-26 yrs
Bombshell and IHS 7-29-15
He moved out 10-3-15
D filed 1-27-16
D final 10-27-16

Kindness, kindness, kindness.
R
R
Checking how you are. Looking back at your situation it feels like H knows that you want R and I think he is playing on it. Don't let him do that to you. You are so much worth than that. I know you are scared, do believe that God is doing some work on you and that your oath will get better.

Praying for you :-) xx

I
inpain Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hi Rouky, Thornton, Rain, Rednail, Irish and Ciluzen. Thank you all so much for checking in on me, it has meant so much to me to come on here today and see that there are people who care.

I have been reeling the last few days and just don't really know what to do next or where to turn.

I ended up texting H that night after the row to apologise. Didn't hear back from him of course. Then the next day he text saying he hadn't intentionally ignored my texts and would I like him to bring us all a takeaway for tea when he brings D home from the party!?!?! What!?!??! I had a late meeting which was why I couldn't take D to the party so I agreed to the takeaway.

When he came in he appeared most concerned about convincing me that he really hadn't ignored my texts last night. I just said OK.

D hurt her arm at the party and couldn't move it so I ended up taking her to A&E while H stayed home with S. It was very late when we got home and thankfully it isn't broken although she's still struggling to move it properly.

Friday he didn't come round as promised to the kids and just text me at 7:30pm to say he wasn't coming round as he felt *%*%.

Today he knew I would be at a club I go to and five minutes after he knows it finishes he text asking me to let him know when we were home so that he could come round. My Dad drove and we had to pick the kids back up from my parent's house so in the end we weren't home until two hours after H's text. We got home to find all the lights on and H had let himself in. Not sure how I feel about that really. I know he has every right as it's still his house too but it just seems wrong to do that when you've decided to leave and live somewhere else. I didn't mention it though and he seemed annoyed that we weren't in when he'd shown up. He said he'd been ringing and texting as he was going in to work earlier than usual. So he only saw the kids for half hour tonight. All he did was tell S off for one thing or another in that half hour then left.

I am not doing well at all. I am back to waking up after nightmares about H. I am crying myself to sleep and cry when I wake up and realise this is all real.

Originally Posted By: Rouky
Looking back at your situation it feels like H knows that you want R and I think he is playing on it. Don't let him do that to you.

Rouky, I see what you're saying, how do I not let him do it to me? I'm not sure how?

Thornton, I think you are probably right that my pain is causing me to be snappy. I need to try harder to keep a check on it when he's here.

Rain - I have no idea what my 180s are or should be. I really do feel so lost about it all. I could do with some help on goal setting and 180s. I can't seem to think straight about anything anymore.

M-43 H-42
S-11 D-7
T-19 yrs
M-15 yrs
Bombshell 9/17/15
Sep - 11/9/15
T
T
I can think of a 180 for you - don't be grumpy when you see your husband. Do a 180. Be as light as a butterfly and "act as if" you are happy and relaxed.

When he leaves, then you can cry your eyes out. Your goal is make it easier for H to stop by and not feel pressured to get the hell out of there as quickly as possible because he can't handle seeing you angry or miserable.

I
inpain Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Oh and I almost forgot! I've also discovered tonight that H has bought ANOTHER motorbike! (Again, he doesn't know I know and has done this behind my back!)

M-43 H-42
S-11 D-7
T-19 yrs
M-15 yrs
Bombshell 9/17/15
Sep - 11/9/15
R
R
IP to do that I went to extreme measure. After I had that physical fight and we discuss our M for the first time in IDK how many months, and told him I loved him and wanted to R, I didn't get anything from STBXH, so I went dark. I didn't see him physically for a month. Only today was the first time I saw him, and you know what I still love him, so I'm not fully detached. I knew I felt better not seeing him, so now I'm stuck as I don't know what to do. Maybe do what I did drop the kids to his place and luck them up later.

Sorry for not being anymore helpful. It'd nice to meet up one day :-).
Take care xx

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard