Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
A
A
Yay Rain! Those are some awesome 180's!

I agree with NYGal...why not just unblock him? He is contacting you anyway, so except for the fun of being spiteful (lol), there really isn't a reason not to. Seems like it would be much easier to deal with texts than video calls, anyway.

Don't feel ashamed about begging him to see the kids. It's not like you begged him to come back to you. You are just a good mother who doesn't want to see her babies hurting. There is certainly no shame in that.

And as difficult as it is, try not to think about who/what he's doing when he says he's out. Like MB said, he could just be making it up to get under your skin. Just from reading your posts, it DOES sound to me like he does stuff like that deliberately trying to trigger a reaction from you. Don't borrow trouble.

Me: 43, Him: 40
Married: 21 years

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hey NYGal..how are you holding up? Seriously...are you okay?

And thanks, you guys are right. I won't do it today, like you suggested. I don't want him to think he can scare me into getting his way the way he used to guilt me.

I can't afford a DB coach. I did call to ask the pricing a couple of weeks back. Sure would be nice though.

As for W, it seems as if, in her mind, the fallout may be too much to handle if you R and stayed. But that day isn't here yet. Plus she's confused. She may decide its doable to stay when the time comes.

And I think she loves you. We all do. smile

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Anna,

Me? Spiteful? Never! LOL

If he would actually get rid of the stupid video app then unblocking him would be easier. Funny how because he was going out last night, he told me he was getting rid of it, then used it to call me this morning. I wouldn't have called him on it anyway, so not sure what that was about.

And he is still able to text me. I only have his calls blocked.

He sent me a whole bunch of things yesterday while he was out until I finally said...go have fun. And of course I had to add that since the kids never got down for a nap they were going to bed by 9 and I would have the night to myself too and that I hope we both enjoyed our night. wink

He was not to happy and has been asking me since this morning what I did last night and why I am so tired. Vague baby!

Though I do hate the game part of it all, I'm trying to have fun with it.

Today he admitted he was using the app to text someone but swears he stopped and isn't anymore. Then he asked me a few times who else I use the app for. I skirted the question. I don't believe him in the least. Sorry, I just don't.

I am quite tired. The benadryl helped me sleep but left me tired too.

I will post the crazy from when he was out. Anyone that wasn't on these boards would have thought XF had a major breakthrough and was "coming home". Thankfully I know better now.

Glad to know your sitch is still on the upswing. smile

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I'm going to try and get in an hour nap while the kids are down. I'll have to post the crazy later. Also, he is supposed to be coming here after work to see the kids. Anyone know where they sell STFU tape for my mouth? LOL

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
A
A
Isn't it funny how they freak out wondering what you're doing when they are guilty of all that themselves? lol

My H called me last night and the first thing out of his mouth after I said hello was to ask me what I was doing because I "sounded funny." I guess there is some way to say hello that indicates you are being freaky with some other dude while your children sleep in the bedroom 50 ft away from you.

I was like...umm...I'm laying in bed in my pajamas looking at FB on my phone. lol

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: annab74
Isn't it funny how they freak out wondering what you're doing when they are guilty of all that themselves? lol

My H called me last night and the first thing out of his mouth after I said hello was to ask me what I was doing because I "sounded funny." I guess there is some way to say hello that indicates you are being freaky with some other dude while your children sleep in the bedroom 50 ft away from you.

I was like...umm...I'm laying in bed in my pajamas looking at FB on my phone. lol

Omg Anna I am laughing up a storm here! I have to wonder the difference in your voice that lets H "know" you're getting freaky!!! wink

Hmmmmm Anna.

And Yep!

They do seem to be hypocrites when it comes to that don't they? However if we asked them those same questions...oh boy. Watch out. Mine would say that he isn't my child. And that he wasn't doing anything. And that this constant questioning is why he XYZ. Lol

Meanwhile he asks me questions all the time. Over and over. But that's completely acceptable even though he had the A.

So fair. Ugh.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Dang it. He came early. The crazy will have to wait again. Grrrr

So far so good. And It's been a WHOLE 10 minutes y'all!

Go Rain! Go Rain!

Wish me luck

A
A
You can do this!! Drink that STFU smoothie!! wink

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Anna! He is on his phone and we know that's my biggest trigger. But I keep thinking about my babies. Woo-sah Rain. I keep just walking away and getting busy...dinner...Laundry. So that I don't "pull a Rain" about his phone.

He keeps asking me what's wrong. Are you okay. Blah friggin blah.

Me: with a smile...nothing....yeah I'm good thanks.

I am not strong enough for this.

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
A
A
Yes you are! You've got this! We believe in you!!

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard