Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
19 Tax Returns left to do tomorrow.

Hope I can make it.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
J
You are making spectacular progress V. Is there a little celebration happening with some cheeeeese and bubbles? Jelly xxx

P
P
I go away for a few days and Lady V comes out of hiding! What is all of this talk of laying eggs, and frillies? Oh me, oh my!

My heart is warmed to no end to know that Lady V is back in good health, having her L take hard shots at XH, and taking no BS from him. Good for you V, enough is enough with that man. He needs to be as far away from you as possible and someone worth your time, energy, and love should be close to you.

Sending you big protective hugs my dear Lady V, many of them.

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: JellyB
You are making spectacular progress V. Is there a little celebration happening with some cheeeeese and bubbles? Jelly xxx

When tax year end is over it midnight tonight.

I have worked every day since Boxing Day. It's the season for it.

V

V 64, WAW

J
J
I'll rally some nice NZ cheeeeesee and NZ Pinot Noir, or some bubbles from the Marlborough region here in NZ. It will be a tiny celebration, not to take you off you healthy eating for too long. grin Jelly.

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
PP

There used to be a saying in my day.....

A little seduction and a specific assumption such as "How would you like your eggs in the morning"

Response "unfertilised"

So being an old bird the term laying eggs seems more appropriate.

A little cryptic and I could. Don't resist being punny.

Thank you PP, I have been a little fearful of a sweet cycle other posters here with abuse sitches like Zelda, Msd, And Anc have been tested with sweet cycles, I have never been tested. I am completely NC and dark.I hide behind my L. I am still afraid of WH and afraid I will be weak. I do not want to ever be abused like that again.

Gg sitch is more like mine with a WH who doesn't want to proceed D.

I don't get it he is wayward, does not want me, wants out, has an OW he says he is crazy about, rich and he says he is a gigglo. So why not move on, why hold back? I want D too, very much. I am comfortable he is in another country. I will be happy he is gone. I want him gone and never to know anything more about him. Nothing zip and ear plugs.

Sometimes I have to play the rant recordings to know it's real. I reread my early threads and it's me that needed sense.

It does mean that I have never truly put my own role into reality. I vascilate between taking all the blame and fear of WH. PTSD crops up from nowhere sometimes.

Thank you for your help and support PP. I think mine is a long DB journey. I have been on my journey for more than 2 years. And yes, I am a WAW and ultimately an LBS who walked away from an abuse sitch.

I am still afraid and I believe I have reason.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: JellyB
I'll rally some nice NZ cheeeeesee and NZ Pinot Noir, or some bubbles from the Marlborough region here in NZ. It will be a tiny celebration, not to take you off you healthy eating for too long. grin Jelly.

One day I will drink with you in the apple orchard, under the sunset with some of my apple jam pancakes and homemade bread and chutney, talking until there is a chill in the air with the chiminea blazing and toasted marshmallow fudge chocolate Eaton mess. I make my own marshmallows with real rose water and lavender.

You bring the cheeeeese and vino. I will do the rest. There are lots of rooms at the big house.

V

V 64, WAW

J
J
The definition of divine. smile

A
A
V, wishing you a very nice celebration for the end of your tax year. Your orchard sounds lovely, I will join you in spirit if that is ok.

BD 2/15
separation 1/16
formerly Pho or Fo
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Delighted FO

V

V 64, WAW

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard