Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
job Offline
I'm so glad that Christmas turned out to be a fun time for you and everyone w/no added stress. Enjoy the rest of the holiday w/the "biggies" arriving today.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
B
Hang in there doll, you are a great mom and are doing so well. Your boys will look back at this time and remember the tent, the thumb wars and all the other little Mom touches that kept things grounded for them while Dad went off the rails. Thinking of you and sending love and light xoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
T
tfish08 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
went to get my biggies at the airport came home and opened our gifts...my boys bought me earrings. My little ones bought me rings from their santa shop at school. I am in heaven. woke up to a FB post of me and my oldest and it said I love my mom.... melts my heart. H is truly missing out...His loss

job Offline
Now, that's what Christmas is all about...being w/your children. It doesn't matter how big or small, expensive or not so expensive the gift is...it's what comes from the heart. I say you have had a very nice Christmas w/your children. Enjoy every minute of it. Time waits for no one.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
tfish08 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
venting:
I just do not get how he can go without calling his boys. My S6 was crying last night because he misses him...and wants a tree house. I told him we will build it together when it gets warmer...lol it will be a costcoesque house since I am no bob the builder.
I am a bit cranky. I have a nasty cold and sound like a smoker but here I am adulting taking calls...I feel like the Nyquil commercial...sorry boys I need to take today off...

P
P
Its hard to function well when we are sick
so try to take it easy
tomorrow will be better
Im sorry for your sons pain..I know it is hard on them but they are very resilient and will bounce back quicker than us
all they need is our love and support

one time I asked my son if he is ok after xh left for good
he told me all he needed was me
I think he meant it..
still he never talks or rarely asks about his dad and seems ok
he is 14 now and dad left when he was 5

married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09
M ow D ow
T
tfish08 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I worked for a bit today and sent my troop to my sister's house. I have been just exhausted and sick. I needed a me day with no MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!! MOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM! for a few hours. So Grateful that I had this option .

T
tfish08 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
struggling today...I want to text him ...that I miss my bff.....ughhhhhhhh

H
H
Hi Tfish- I know you have been under the weather. I hope you are feeling better. If you are, channel that energy elsewhere. Maybe walk/run on your treadmill if you now have it or step out for a walk.

I cannot emphasize enough how important physical activity is throughout all this. It occupies and tires your mind and body.

Get busy!

Me 41, H 47, M 15 yrs, S11, S13
BD 1: 11/4/14 we work on it; really I pretzel myself
BD 2: 3/31/15 H goes down to "dorm room"
8/15: H back to MBR
10/15: H back in dorm room
1/18: H files, now divorced
T
tfish08 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
work became extremely busy... so no text
It is just hard to comprehend how he cannot miss me when we were together for almost 10yrs

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard