Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
S
S
Pho, only do that if it feels authentic to you. I have come to see that I'm not the norm in the sex department. Stay true to yourself on this. I only spoke up to point out that there is no one right answer.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
G
G
I am not the norm either Sunny, I am more like a guy.

V
V
And anyone who says sex drive dies with age in women, have little knowledge of the role of fantasy and vibrators.

Use it or lose it. So even during the dry spells keep the apparatus working the physiological and the mechanical.

One day I may find a new partner to enjoy the spice, ML is important for health, I truly believe that.

Like Sunny, (I remember the Xmas naughty undies Sunny, I went out and treated myself after our convo), my drive is high and I am an initiator. Until this R that has always worked very well indeed.

I am not anti ML, just be safe and if thats what YOU want, not just to repair your M and be without expevtations. It can be healing. Get yourself tested if you had the A, proves you are serious about your H. Then go ahead.

I only stopped with my WH following a rather forceful encounter when WH was slightly the worst for wear, which was rather abusive, so I decided no more.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/13/15 08:13 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
V
Originally Posted By: pho
Sunny, my H hasn't moved out so maybe I can look at it the same way as you do. For me the feeling "used" is because he won't kiss me. Or rather, he will but it is the most shallow non passionate kiss you could imagine. It makes me feel more disconnected from him. I do want the sex, but the awful kisses just kind of ruin it for me.

Depends on the position taken!

I thought of Liam.

V

V 64, WAW

G
G
I have been thinking on this. I really, really, really like sex and have a good sex drive. So when I get the rare opportunity with H I go for it, but lately it leaves me feeling an emotional void because 1- there is no ILY, and 2- no good kissing. So do I just say no until I get those things? Keep in mind if I hold out I may never get some again as long as I am M to H.

I don't want to ask for an ILY because that seems like I am playing games. I can ask for the kissing because that is a physical thing, I have asked for it during and he puts a little more into it but not to the degree that I want. So if the opportunity arises, what can say without sounding pathetic or manipulative? Do I just stfu?

V
V
I have been thinking on this. I really, really, really like sex and have a good sex drive. So when I get the rare opportunity with H I go for it, but lately it leaves me feeling an emotional void because 1- there is no ILY, and 2- no good kissing. So do I just say no until I get those things? Keep in mind if I hold out I may never get some again as long as I am M to H.

I don't want to ask for an ILY because that seems like I am playing games. I can ask for the kissing because that is a physical thing, I have asked for it during and he puts a little more into it but not to the degree that I want. So if the opportunity arises, what can say without sounding pathetic or manipulative? Do I just stfu?

Frankly I would just tell him.

H, I really really really like having ML with you and am thinking we should ML more often. I am like many women finding foreplay is important to switching on my desire and a very important part of that for me is kissing. So kissing and ML are important to my desire, can you help me with this by kissing more? If you can then that will increase our ML.

I am sure others have better words!

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/13/15 09:02 PM.

V 64, WAW

G
G
V, he has a very low sex drive, and probably would be fine without. He gets into it halfway through the act.

V
V
Then what turns him on?

I could always get my H going with oral sex. Worked every time!

He kisses you and you kiss him, or words to that effect.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/13/15 09:04 PM.

V 64, WAW

G
G
Also I don't really call it ML, as I said I am more like a man in this regard. Dammit, I should just get what I can when I can and stop thinking about it.

I can pretty much take what I want when I want it, but it isn't much fun to feel like there is no emotional connection there.

Last edited by pho; 12/13/15 09:07 PM.

V
V
Also I don't really call it ML, as I said I am more like a man in this regard. Dammit, I should just get what I can when I can and stop thinking about it.

Yep.

Perhaps calling it sex rather than ML makes him think it's functional. I have high drive, I remember WH telling me not again V, it's too much.

Yes sweetheart take what you can get. The Nike principle.

Switch on your body and go for it.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/13/15 09:08 PM.

V 64, WAW

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard