Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
R
R
Focus 22 by just posting something on someone's post brings comfort and happiness. What we are going through is hard, I'm 9 months in but as Shotgun said a part of us dies to rebirth. I like who I am now and would never go back the old me.

Shotgun you have been such a great support for me and I would definitively grateful for your kind, reassuring words. I'm not hear often now, but I do keep you in my prayers and think of you.

Take care xx

S
shotgun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Focus22 what Rouky said is right! Just seeing your name here gives me a moment of peace and a smile. It is your mere presence that is comforting and life giving to me and many others. Some of what Rouky and I say is kind of silly being that we are so far apart but I love seeing her name on my thread and her words have given me so much courage in the last year.

Rouky some day we will meet and it may be in the next life but I want the chance to thank you and give you a hug and also I want to see the new person you will become when you have completed this process. As for me I will continue to work on myself and my relationship with my children and will fight to regain my health and will always love all of you and appreciate the gift of your kindness!

M:53 W:47 M:15 years. S:18 S's: 30 & 28 from previous marriage. BD: 3/14 Divorced January 17.
F
F
Originally Posted By: Rouky
Focus 22 by just posting something on someone's post brings comfort and happiness. What we are going through is hard, I'm 9 months in but as Shotgun said a part of us dies to rebirth. I like who I am now and would never go back the old me.

Thank you Rouky.

I like that you would never go back to the old you and are liking who you are now. It gives me hope.

Originally Posted By: shotgun
Focus22 what Rouky said is right! Just seeing your name here gives me a moment of peace and a smile. It is your mere presence that is comforting and life giving to me and many others. Some of what Rouky and I say is kind of silly being that we are so far apart but I love seeing her name on my thread and her words have given me so much courage in the last year.

Ah, thank you. Those are truly kind things to say.

Me: 48, XH: 42
T: 18 years, M: 15 years

EA/PA 1: 6/2012
EA/PA 2: from autumn 2012-present

BD: 5/2013
ILYBNILWY BD & left: 10/2015

OW conceived: 8/2016
Born: 4/2017

H filed: 7/2017
D final: 28/12/2017
R
R
How are you doing Shotgun? What are your plans for this weekend?

S
shotgun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi Rouky I am so happy to see your name on my thread! I always get excited when I hear from you. We have traveled this path together and I have found so much strength in your words. I am getting to a better place although I still have some tough moments. The divorce will be tough but with God's help and your encouragement I know that I will make it.

I plan to go see a rock and roll band with my cousin Saturday. Sunday I will have S13 and we plan to go to church. Also plan to work on a few projects outside as the weather is supposed to be nice. Some people at work were talking about having a New Years Eve party and where to have it so I happily volunteered to host it. It's kind of out of the way for everyone to get here so who knows............Hope you have a great day Rouky and a fun eventful weekend!

M:53 W:47 M:15 years. S:18 S's: 30 & 28 from previous marriage. BD: 3/14 Divorced January 17.
R
R
So how was the concert? Did you have a good time? From my experience people are happy to travel to go to a good party, and I'm sure yours will be fab! Who knows I might pop in to say hi :-).

We are on a long journey, but your posts are getting more positive and yes we are entitle to have some down days/ moments but we only are humans!

It's always a pleasure to hear from you :-)

S
shotgun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey Rouky if I have a party you had better be there! I'm hoping to send this year out with a bang. Can't wait to say goodbye to 2015. The concert went very well. I am starting to enjoy a good symphony again. Many things are going well for me now but I really attribute it to my Prozac. Don't know where I would be without it. It has taken me off of the roller coaster as the lows aren't so low and the highs aren't so high. Feeling a little better physically now as well.

A
A
Shotgun...I can come to your party! I'm sure Rouky won't mind. LOL

I am so happy to hear you're doing well. I'm doing mostly okay. I've reached a point of acceptance, at least.

I know what you're saying about 2015...worst year of my life in so many ways. Great. Now I'm sobbing.

Oh, well. I'm in a safe place to do it. LOL

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
S
shotgun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi Ancaire. You better be here for the party too! We have to light a match to this Hellish year. Sorry to have made you cry but sometimes a good hard cry feels pretty good. I don't cry much these days but I got a nice Christmas gift and a really sweet note from an ex in-law this week that got the water flowing. Hopefully some other members of the Lonely Hearts Club will commit to this party and we can make it a total blow out! Peace to you all and Happy Holidays.

F
F
I'm up for a party!

Happy to say goodbye to 2015 smile x

Me: 48, XH: 42
T: 18 years, M: 15 years

EA/PA 1: 6/2012
EA/PA 2: from autumn 2012-present

BD: 5/2013
ILYBNILWY BD & left: 10/2015

OW conceived: 8/2016
Born: 4/2017