Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
P
P
So good to see some positive signs in you Shotgun, lord knows you've been through enough of a ringer.

I hope this trend continues for you and that both your health and your happiness return in abundance. You've been on this board for a long time and have one hell of a story my friend.

Keep working it, you're doing an amazing job!

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
S
shotgun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Great to hear from you PigPen. I smile every time I see your name! Thank you for your inspiration and support. Things have improved for me thanks to my therapist, my doctors and my medication. I would also not be here without all of you on this website. It is so comforting to know that there are people trying to lift me up and nudging me forward. I loved your analogy over on focus' thread. You are a fantastic writer!

This will be an amazing weekend as S13 is playing with two orchestras and will perform solo. A lot of running for rehearsals and and concerts but it is so exciting! Going to try to squeeze in a workout as well.

Meeting some really nice girls these days but I am sticking with my counselor's plan and leaving the ladies alone for a while:( So Rouky you are safe for now. I cannot deny however that it is a great boost to the ego to have a pretty girl give you the time of day!

God Bless you all and praying that we will all find a little peace today.

M:53 W:47 M:15 years. S:18 S's: 30 & 28 from previous marriage. BD: 3/14 Divorced January 17.
K
K
Shotgun, I pray for us all and for strength and forgiveness and the ability for understanding. I hope amazing sunrises for us all. I'm doing for me and I keep reminding myself positive things for me. I hope you get good!!! It's a poop sandwich, we've been dealt but there is hope.

S
shotgun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you for the prayers ktfo. Better days are indeed ahead for us. God pulled me through the cancer for a reason. I just have to be patient and receive it in his time. You too will find peace. We must forge ahead and make ourselves as fantastic and as healthy as we can be. My health is returning very slowly but I am trying to do everything possible to expedite the process. Keep working on you and and keep reaching out here. Find new friends and new hobbies and remember that you are not alone!

M:53 W:47 M:15 years. S:18 S's: 30 & 28 from previous marriage. BD: 3/14 Divorced January 17.
R
R
I'm so impressed by you Shotgun, your posters are so positives! You are breaking my heart :-)! I bet your weekend has been a very good one and you must be so proud of your boy performing solo! I'm sure he rocks like his dad.
You are on the right track, it's taking time and I can clearly see that you are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Praying for you :-)

F
F
Just stopping by to say hello and give everyone my good wishes for the weekend x

Me: 48, XH: 42
T: 18 years, M: 15 years

EA/PA 1: 6/2012
EA/PA 2: from autumn 2012-present

BD: 5/2013
ILYBNILWY BD & left: 10/2015

OW conceived: 8/2016
Born: 4/2017

H filed: 7/2017
D final: 28/12/2017
S
shotgun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Rouky I have only made it this far because of you. Just drawing a tiny bit of attention from someone as lovely as you has given me the hope and courage that I needed to carry on. I know that God has something better for me and I know that he has something better for you as well. We just have to accept that he has his own time schedule! I wish that I could make things better for you. Keep working with your counselor and keep GAL. Part of your pain is due to the fact that you care about your family and you have worked very hard. I hope that never changes. I pray for you every day and I feel it when you pray for me. It's peace that he has to offer and he will bring it to you!

Focus22 I am so glad that you checked in. I think of you every day as well and I wish that I was a resilient as you. I think that women are tougher than men or something. Keep fighting and keep building your life into the amazing one that it is meant to be!

F
F
Originally Posted By: shotgun

Focus22 I am so glad that you checked in. I think of you every day as well and I wish that I was a resilient as you. I think that women are tougher than men or something. Keep fighting and keep building your life into the amazing one that it is meant to be!

Thank you so much.

I'm not sure if it's resilience though. It's more sheer willpower to get somewhere better, because this pain feels so soul destroyingly horrendous.

S
shotgun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Focus22 perhaps a part of our soul is destroyed in this process. Maybe something dies and will never come back but it could be necessary in order for us to experience rebirth in a healthier more exciting us! We will find something better and we must keep our minds open and our bodies healthy for when that day comes. Have a great week and try to think of your friends here and look for something fun to do that makes you smile. Praying for you always!

F
F
Focus22 perhaps a part of our soul is destroyed in this process. Maybe something dies and will never come back but it could be necessary in order for us to experience rebirth in a healthier more exciting us!

Ah yes, that makes sense.

We will find something better and we must keep our minds open and our bodies healthy for when that day comes. Have a great week and try to think of your friends here and look for something fun to do that makes you smile. Praying for you always!

I think of everyone here very often. I think about how we are so far apart, scattered all over the world, but how we are all suffering and forced to go along this road that none of us knew even existed.

I'm just at a loss what to say on everyone's threads. I don't feel I have enough experience, perspective or wisdom to contribute anything valuable.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis