Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
C
C
Originally Posted By: beckyb
You all are funny. I think the best we can do it have a plan, acknowledge it's going to be hard and hang in there until January.

To help you laugh read this thread

Midlife for Dummies

Me-70, D37,S36
M
M
Hey pho,

Remember this ... the difference between outlaws and inlaws is that outlaws are WANTED.

grin

Hugs Max

M: 50
S: 25

Changing Life
M
M
LOL Hilarious...

Especially the art of clinging ...

As a parent you master it when sons get into bed and take up all the room ... never knew it would come in handy when they start sleeping in their own bed as well ...

grin

Changing Life
J
J
Kfto- believe me I know how you feel about the constant nagging of "why" and I also know that it may not be any comfort to hear but it really is because of their (our spouses) brokenness - they are not happy with themselves. Im sure you were "the best husband". I was "the best wife" - everyone said so, not just H - but my H was "not happy" for him I think it really is a MLC

M: 27
03/15 - BD ILYBINILWY
09/15 -OW confirmed
B
B
Originally Posted By: Cadet

To help you laugh read this thread

Midlife for Dummies

This is a great thread. If only it weren't so true!

Buttercup

Me 50 H 51
M 17 T 20
D16
H EA Feb 2014
BD Sept 2015
H moved out Nov 2015
W Filed D papers Mar 2016

K
K
Originally Posted By: Jpeg
Kfto- believe me I know how you feel about the constant nagging of "why" and I also know that it may not be any comfort to hear but it really is because of their (our spouses) brokenness - they are not happy with themselves. Im sure you were "the best husband". I was "the best wife" - everyone said so, not just H - but my H was "not happy" for him I think it really is a MLC

Jpeg, it's true! I've come to belief that I don't know why she doesn't know why, just that she was f"d up. And it was funny, the MC asked "was he not good enough" "no he's everything I could want, everyone love him. You couldn't ask for a better H".. LOL It's the thing that really bugs me.. I'm trucking through, and trying to not to have a horrible holiday but yet more and more I feel like just going to McDonalds! LOL I think if she told any of her friends what happened, they'd say your a GD fool... Not that that's any conselation of course. Thanks Jpeg! I really believe the nicer and more giving you are, the more people will take and tear you down..
frown it goes beyond any sense of reasoning.. it should NOT be that way.

M
M
Hi sweetie,

When you are with inlaws think of "Meet the Fockers" grin

Changing Life
M
M
not only has my H slept with OW, he chose her and left me behind, that is the ultimate form of rejection

Nope .... it is the ultimate form of bad taste.

Changing Life
K
K
Originally Posted By: Maximus
not only has my H slept with OW, he chose her and left me behind, that is the ultimate form of rejection

Nope .... it is the ultimate form of bad taste.

Truth! I don't understand people.. maybe that's why I don't like 99% of them..

K
K
Yeah more and more as this day is going along, I'm dreading tomorrow well except for training Jiu Jitsu in the morning and football... and the wine. Putting the face on and pretending I'm "OK" and being the usual "Happy KTFO"... KTFO=Knocked The F*K Out.. which is how I feel.. LOL Put a stupid face on and work on a bottle of wine LOL .. I may even eat! ahhaa

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard