Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
tfish08 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
For now I live to die another day. He texted me after ignoring my text yesterday...he asked if he can get the boys. I let him know that S17 was given antibiotics for strep so he is out. He asked me about my taco night Thursday...I told he missed out they were delicious. I asked him if he wanted watch a movie it is his kind of movie...so sunday but I get to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp. It has been awhile. No fighting kiddos at 6 am....YES!!! I feel bad for my son who is sick...we will just postpone until next week.
No paperwork was brought up. I left before he did...a first for me..He came back 15 min later because he bought me a game for the xbox one

Did I mention I get to sleep in?

T
T
Originally Posted By: tfish08
I just remember he kept pushing me to let s5 and s7 walk to school alone so I could work...ummm hell no..That and his need to tell me I have no ambition and do not have a good work ethic

Among MANY crazy things my H did & said he called me a bad mom, said he needed to leave to get the kids away from me and said I got pregnant with #5 (our 3rd together, I have 2 kids from my first marriage) to try and trap him. .....

He has since told me none of that was true but it made himself feel better and the affair and leaving me while I was pregnant. ... he had to justify his actions to himself.

That's why the vets say "believe nothing they say and 50% of what they do"
Just keep telling yourself that whenever he spews nonsense.

Me: 35 husband:39
Sons 16 and 11 from my first marriage
Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14
He moved in with ow 3/13/14
OW kicked him out 6/15/14
4/2016 he seeks help for sexual addiction

job Offline
twinmom has given you sage advice that we remind posters about..."believe nothing they say and only 50% of what they do". If you start believing everything that spews forth from between their lips, you'll got nuts. Take what they have to say w/a grain of salt and if it doesn't apply, ignore it. I know it's difficult to do so, but sometimes they speak w/o a thought and think also think out loud. They are always looking for a justification for the way they feel. Let it roll right off your back.

BTW, it's time for you to start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
B
I said to husband long time ago when he was picky on me at the beginning of his crisis;
I said - why you yell at me when you feel angry/frustrated at your work friend, your brother, your parents? He paused for seconds and was with more rage... The MCLer are avoider aren't they ? Their true feelings were always be buried since his childhood ?

job Offline

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard