Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Rouky, it is a transaction. And I am only asking for what is fair. He is not helping with the mortgage or any expenses. I want they equity I put in back and part of the expenses. We'll see. I'm also asking for 55% of the profits because he is a cheating SOB who left me to care for a big house and yard!

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
H moves out,files 8/15 wants "quick divorce" but does nothing
Me sending proposal 12/15, court dates upcoming
R
R
Like me big house, a dog and a big garden. I haven't told H year as L advised me to do it once we have an offer in house! She says no need to chow my cards so early!

B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Getting too emotional and communicating too much. I need pull back again! H has finally rented more storage and has started moving stuff out of the basement. Yesterday I was home for a bit when he was here. I asked him a question about shutting off the outside faucets and he offered to take care of one of them for me. That his the first thing he has offered to take care of in months. However, I could have figured out myself and probably shouldn't have asked.

I told him I would be sorting through the Christmas decorations this weekend and asked if he wanted a tree. He said he didn't have room. I told him I would set aside a few things that came from him mom. I didn't need to tell him that. I could have just done it.

Today he texted to ask if he could come for about an hour on Saturday to get some things. I said yes but my sisters will be here so it might be interested.

Here's the thing that really breaks my heart. He has a 6 year-old grandson. I was his grandma. Now he is gone and I probably will never see him again. He has a lot of toys at my house and ask H if he wanted them. He said grandson asks for them when he visits. He wanted to sort them out together. I can't do that. It would kill me. I texted back that I would put all the toys in the basement for him. I reacted to quickly and with too much emotion.

We are moving into a phase where we will have to communicate about a lot logistics. I don't know how I will survive it.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
G
G
Becky, I am so sorry about your grandson! Is there any way you can still visit him? I am sure he misses you too. Of course you are emotional, it is ok, you are being too hard on yourself.

B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Pho, Grandson doesn't have the most stable home life. My stepson only has him every other weekend. I have ask to see him but nothing so far. In the long run it may be best for him. If H marries OW, the last thing grandson needs is yet another grandma to keep track of. It makes me so sad.

Believe it or not you were on my mind this morning. You have so much to deal with. I am praying that the next few months will bring you great clarity and peace.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
G
G
Thank you Becky. I can use all the prayers I can get. Sometimes I feel so strong, and then other times I am just knocked to my knees by the pain of it all. I know you understand.

Thank you.

B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I just found H was in a car accident and was taken to the hospital. So weird and upsetting.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
A
A
How did you find out? Any word yet?

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
My SIL told me. She and BIL were AR hospital. He is ok. Some damage the truck.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
A
A
Well, I'm glad he's okay. It would be weird, though. I hope nothing like that happens to my H anytime soon...I wouldn't be able to fake concern, or hide my delight and wishes for his death, and the kids would be really mad at me.

Not being a very good daughter of God today. I'm praying time and distance help with that problem...

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard