Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
A
A
You are right V. there are different approaches for particular sitch's, certainly those as extreme as the ones featuring abuse.

- Nobody has ever learnt anything important from happiness and success; problems make us grow
- Consult your plan, not your feelings
- If you haven't set goals, how can you expect to achieve anything?
R
R
All ok Vanilia ? You've been a bit quite Hope books as upto date a the company can become profitable again

Please post often and take care. Rd xx

A
A
V I hope your keeping well my friend just thought I would look in on you

Hugs

Ghost

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
A
A
V - thanks so much for taking the time to spell things out a bit, for me. I'm doing a really great job of focusing on me, staying out of H' s way, and not calling attention to myself.

I'm kind of stuck for now, but hope that situation changes soon. I'm feeling really uneasy for some reason. Sticking close to my kids. The minute I can, I'm out of here. This situation feels like a pressure-cooker. L visit Monday at 10. Not speaking to H, so no reason for him to find out.

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Avanti
You are right V. there are different approaches for particular sitch's, certainly those as extreme as the ones featuring abuse.

There is some interesting thoughts on Fogg thread about applying the one coat fits all philosophy in the last day or so.

Fogg has some great views and insights.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

D
D
Hi V! ((((V))))

I am just now catching up on posts from the past couple of weeks and some of yours are starting to sound like the V I know and love. I'm SO proud of you and your efforts to get your life back in order, take control and move ahead guiding your own ship.

You are one amazing, fierce lady and oddly enough, I always picture you a little Marilyn Monroe-esque, so your post a few days back about her being one of those vanilla people, well, that just made me smile.

Keep on keepin' on V. Much love and respect from me and the Molly dog. smile

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: rd500
All ok Vanilia ? You've been a bit quite Hope books as upto date a the company can become profitable again

Please post often and take care. Rd xx

A little noisy on others threads!

Both Ep and Anc have had some developments in their sitch, Gr8 has also been thoughtful.

And a shift for Ghost too, V had a realisation (duh) the answer to my conundrums was there all along in your handle, the ghost of the man you once were. I amoung others was encouraging you to look ahead, and look inside presently, when your strength is in the old Ghost! I apologise I could have been more on point earlier.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Dawn,

You say the most encouraging things.

I confess there is a little of the MM in me, at least when I was younger and much slimmer. It used to be commented on a great deal. Except I am a natural blonde. My first WH1 had a photo taken of me in the classic MM pose. I had this redone 30 years later at 58. Need to think about this every 10 years!

Never did anything with it, as I wanted to be me. It's also ironic that my real world name is very similar to hers. I won't say if that's her real name or stage name for privacy purposes. It has caused issues over the years.

My body is currently hanging on to its extra weight I think as a protection from this. If I am honest since the extra extreme care I am starting to look younger.

From today, I am opening my schedule to more GAL, I was supposed to go away on Wednesday but I have decided my fins come first. I will do extra GAL.

Wonderful brave Dawn, you are one of inspirations.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Anc

Take great care. Very great care, they say the damage is in the eyes and shark eyes show intent.

If you need me and I haven't posted, I have an alert on my thread, I wrote a small program for it, so just post here and I can come over to your place and post.

V

V 64, WAW

F
F
V, just wanted to thank you and say what a great help you are to everyone on the board. It inspires me to help those on this path more also.

Glad your GAL is picking up, I'm still a bit behind and my time is severely limited with work and kids. I'm find myself needing to prioritize my time in a way I never had before and I still waste much time doing not much at all. That is shifting slowly smile

The story about where name vanilla comes from has come into my thoughts a few times over the last few days. Its something I've never heard of before.

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard