Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
A
A
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
Avanti
Yes I am obsessed. Driven even to get this done and over.

Just watch what that drive will do when I apply myself.

Yes it matters very much because I can't invoice, I thought WH had taken client funds as it turns out there was weird stuff but no direct taking of funds. He basically lived off me. I am absolutely sure. I was very worried about invoicing clients or chasing for debts as I felt that cash might have been taken but that's not the case, thank goodness. I do not trust WH at all, neither his work quality, attitude or honesty. I am having to protect myself.

Yes, the work load is greater than I thought, hey I am an optimist that's what cups half full people do.

They believe everything will be OK.

I am not a perfectionist, just a pragmatist. I get one shot at this, if I get it on point, this is my future staring back.

All the ammo on my D fins, form E has to be filed. In a week or so and I will be ready.

This is work that had to be done. I am doing it and it's going to be OK. I know this because I now have knowledge about WH that no spouse should have. If he has secrets left on his fins then they are very deeply buried.

This WH has taken advantage of me in every way. I have the proof. Far from WH subsidising me and the business the truth is the exact opposite. WH has had a funfair ride at my expense.

Well this is the end of that ride and I can provide the evidence: analysis, bank statements.

I will use to defend myself with my perspex shield against the spew and rants that may come.

I only have the Limited Company left to do and that I really hope will be easier. It is reconciled by my no 2 often, so I hope the basics are done.

3 o'clock and I have completed the sole trade and all my personals.

I feel really pleased.

V

It is great to know that you are making such among progress.

You reacted to the obsessed word, yet omitted anything to do with taking care of the engine. You say it was 3am when you finished for the day and I bet it wasn't a late start, that in itself Isn't good and anyone else posting such things would get a healthy dose of V. suggesting they take just a little bit longer to do things, not weeks or months, a few hours. Your rationale being it is a marathon not a sprint and that taking care of the whole, outweighs everything else.

Engines sound great (even those in white vans) up to the minute any lack of periodic maintenance suddenly causes a failure that can't be repaired by the roadside.

Take care of V. first and life will take care of the rest, your almost unbounded paying forward will ensure that happens.

- Nobody has ever learnt anything important from happiness and success; problems make us grow
- Consult your plan, not your feelings
- If you haven't set goals, how can you expect to achieve anything?
A
A
Hi V

Thought I would drop in and check up on you wink you're seem to be getting closer to the light

I think about my friends on here and this makes me feel a sence of warmth and strength

Look after yourself

Take care

Ghost

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Avanti, thank you for the feedback and the velvet coated 2x4s, of course you are right.

I think the field I am in leads to this dedication (I prefer that to obsession) the reason being that once it's done I will move on. Plus in February next year I have a support person who is free to join me in the business.

She is semi retired and will be taking on the payrolls which is a big issue. She takes this on in November and that will be great for me. She will work remotely and retires completely in January hence the delay. We have worked together in the past and it has gone very well.

I also need another admin assistant for scanning and organising. We have someone in mind, I am just waiting to hear if she wants to join us.

All I need is the cash to pay for it.

Hence the urgent need to invoice.

Onwards and upwards!

The ship is a battleship and it is slowly turning, it's all hands in the engine room and I need to be on the bridge. I am the captain so I need to lead once the engine is repaired.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Thanks for dropping by Ghost.

I spent this morning on household chores, I even slept in until 8 30 am, and now I need food.

I am not hungry.

If I can later on I may go to the Sauna and have a swim, may book a massage, if I can find the cash.

My orange wed friend has booked us a matinee to see the stage show gypsy which I uneed stand is wonderful. I am excited already.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
U you know what the say, the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train!

Hmm mm

PP I do hope this is the end of it, onwards.

V

V 64, WAW

G
G
V, I found a new perfume yesterday that is going to be my new "signature scent." I usually don't like perfume, but this one I absolutely love and cannot stop sniffing. It is called "Pure Vanilla" by Lavanillan and the name itself is a tip off to how awesome it is! It actually doesn't smell like vanilla, which would make me hungry and I prefer not to smell like food.

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Someone (i think Sunny said my thread series vanilla fudged made her hungry)

If your name is Photo, please make sure you have swallowed your T. This is another P post!

Must check out the scent, the reason I am Vanilla, is because a small percentage of the population produce an odour of Vanilla when they exercise. I am out of those. Its a genetic mutation linked to familial diabetes, linked to a hormone called androsterone, the female version is no-androsterone, the male version makes one smell like P.

Said to be attractive to Mosquitos!

Marilyn Monroe is said to be another........

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 10/20/15 12:45 AM.

V 64, WAW

P
P
Marilyn Monroe and Vanilla....oh my!

Have you had a chance to get some rest lady V? You were pushing so hard just a week or so ago.

I certainly hope your health is on the up and up.

Big hug,
PP

Last edited by PigPen; 10/20/15 01:00 AM.

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Of course there is a very strong resemblance!

If Marilyn were 62.....

Hmmmmm

Yes PP, strangely the hard work was energizing.

V

V 64, WAW

R
R
Marilyn at 62 , yep sounds good to me !!!!! And smelling of Vanillia !!!!!!

Take care Rd. xxxx

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard