That was suppose to to "W is". Not "Winis"

M: 27
03/15 - BD ILYBINILWY
09/15 -OW confirmed
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
ktfo, I have this happened to you during your favorite time of the year. But it will get better. Try to still do some of the things you love. Do it for you.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
H moves out,files 8/15 wants "quick divorce" but does nothing
Me sending proposal 12/15, court dates upcoming
V
V
Hey,

I have committed to going to the inlaws for Christmas, just like we have for the past. I did touch on how in the past we failed to make new traditions as our own family, W eyes watered up and asked why I never said anything before. I just said its from looking back now that I seen it. Really they could remove me from Christmas an it wouldn't change a thing. We are continuing the traditions my W had a kid with our kids and her parents.

Kids don't know anything different so I said Christmas is for the kids and we can do what we have always done. This is going to be hard for me, I always felt a little isolated at the inlaws now it will be more so. W said I will have the kids there. So she likes the idea of me going, someone to look after the kids. That is fine, I want to spend as much time with them as I can.

Me late 30's
W mid 30's
T 15, M 10
S4, S7
ILYBNILWY June 2015
In house S July 2015
W rings off Oct 2015
My ring off Feb 2015
Separate houses June 2016
K
K
Originally Posted By: Jpeg
Ktfo - I know the feeling, it is mental anguish and torture. I haven't read your whole story but sounds like your Wnis still with you and wants to work on marriage? Be thankful for that. I had a horrible night thinking of H crawling into bed with OW (which is what he did) not only has my H slept with OW, he chose her and left me behind, that is the ultimate form of rejection

I couldn't imagine what I'm dealing with let alone what you are having to go through! My heart goes out to you Jpeg!
She f'd up, and new it and ended it... but I'm dealing with the WHY? If I was such an amazing husband etc then why? I feel good from time to time and feel almost normal at times.. but then it creeps back in. I do at times wish she would have just ended it before she did, but at the same time I can't imagine loving another woman as much as I love her. LOL It's amazing this place we all are in.

If you ever need to beat someone up, just let me know! I'd lend an ear if you need it!!

K
K
Originally Posted By: beckyb
ktfo, I have this happened to you during your favorite time of the year. But it will get better. Try to still do some of the things you love. Do it for you.

I'm a total Holiday fan boy.. I enjoy just walking around the mall seeing people excited and happy shopping. I enjoy my kids an family being happy... but I feel so low at times. My daughter came home last night, and I'm trying to put the face on put the act on... I hope I can do it.

Thanks!

G
G
Is anyone available to bail me out of jail if things go wrong at the IL's for Thanksgiving?

Only half kidding! I am actually scared to go. Part of me wants to say "It is not healthy for me to go this year" but that will blow up in my face. I am thinking this is my last Thanksgiving with them, so that thought might help me cope. This is awful.

I am also wishing I had a "text" buddy to text me frequently that day so that I have a reason to be distracted and busy throughout the day. Is there an app that will send me random texts so it looks like I am having a conversation with a good friend when I need a distraction?

B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
don't know if we can text but we keep in touch on this Forum on the day.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
H moves out,files 8/15 wants "quick divorce" but does nothing
Me sending proposal 12/15, court dates upcoming
G
G
I will definitely try to be on this forum but the IL's house is very small and will be packed with people so unless I find a quiet corner they will see what I am doing. I have a work project (I do the yearbook for the elementary school) that I have been procrastinating on, every time I get online to work on it I end up here instead. I think Thanksgiving will be the perfect day to finally catch up on that. It is a positive use of my time, is for my kids, and it lets me use my brain. And pretty much everyone brings their laptops to the IL's and they all sit around on their computers instead of talking to each other. Complete opposite from my family, but it could work well to help me alleviate my stress this year.

M
M
Hi Pho,

Ill text you... laugh

M: 50
S: 25

Changing Life
G
G
Thanks Max! Our dinner time would probably be 3 am for you in Europe!

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard