Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
V, can you explain to me the difference between contempt and hate? And now that I think about it, even if he hates me, hate is better than indifference, right?

Had a great counseling session tonight with my S11's therapist- he saw both D and S together and they made so much progress. Their relationship has been so tense, I cannot even describe it. S is just a ball of stress and cannot deal with her, collapses and cries whenever she is nearby. (hmm... wonder where he is learning his coping skills from?)

They came out of that session as best friends, and for the last 2 hours are playing and laughing, I had to finally separate them so they would go to bed. I am wondering if I should get this counselor to talk to H. Now that would be a miracle!

D
D
Photo, that is awesome. Must have a great counselor! Keep it up! Kids are an awesome thing to focus on, to get your mind off the M problems.

Be strong

3 boys
Not my circus, not my monkeys anymore....
V
V
OK

Warning x rated thread, and not even sexy!

Have you seen the film inside out?

An amazing movie for explaining e-motions. Meaning energetic emotion.

These are a physiological reaction.

OK let's see how this is in your body.

Do you like dog pooh? How about slime? What about broccoli?

That's digust, it's contempt.

Yuk!

You think of slugs or maggots. You know that these repel you, like a bad smell, your lip curls,your nostrils flair. But slugs, snails and dog pooh are natural.

You can't have a dog without the pooh, slime protects frog spawn, broccoli is great in pasta. That feeling is usually high in the body, in the puke area but you get on with it. Your babies nappy, your sick mom, your rocky tummy, you cope?

Hate is different, think about torture, child abusers, animals maltreated, lower in your body, possibly in your throat, choking, head up, neck elongated.

Hope this explains.

V

Your own way and WH is different.

Last edited by Vanilla; 10/13/15 02:13 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
dday, yes, tonight they are a joy. Laughing so hard that they are rolling on the floor, making fun of me, some weird teddy bear got wet and ended up in S's face story that the boys think is just so funny they can't even get their words out. I am enjoying them.

V
V
Photo

Just go to the kids and say fart!

Watch the lip curl and laughter.

V

V 64, WAW

G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
OK V, so my H thinks of me like dog [censored]. That makes me feel so much better!

A
A
LMAO...OMG, I so badly needed a laugh!

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
V
V
Dog farts are the ultimate.

Just to reassure you, my H1 the love of my life, used to enjoy a good fart in bed, then stick my head under the covers! It's referred to as a Dutch oven.

Besides if you light a fart it burns with a blue flame, and burns bum hair. I learned that in guide competitions. The bigger the flame out the tent, the larger the kudos. It's great in a sleeping bag care of a hot zip though.

Lady V

Last edited by Vanilla; 10/13/15 03:06 AM.

V 64, WAW

D
D
Lol... you guys are in rare form here!

3 boys
Not my circus, not my monkeys anymore....
G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I didn't sleep at all last night. On the bright side, it made me realize that I have been sleeping lately, these sleepless nights were the norm for a long time, but now its just an occasional thing. Trying to stay positive!

An idea popped into my head last night, out of the blue, to send MIL flowers. I don't want to be "fake" and I don't want to suck up to her but I got this urge and I don't know why. Maybe if I sign them from the kids, maybe a cute halloween themed floral arrangement, she will know its from me but on behalf of my kids? This type of gesture is very unlike me, especially towards her. I also lit a candle for her in church on Sunday, to pray that she finds peace and that will help her release her hold on H.

Or am I kidding myself and instead of detaching from H just trying to control the outcome through more creative channels. Idk. I just want peace all around.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard