Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
S
Sorgan Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well crap. I tried to play it off later and said I wish she had came and it was a misunderstanding. But I guess you said it. She never will forget it and the damage is done. frown

She went back to talking to him. They talked while me and the kids were gone. I hope that didn't close things between us. I am trying to keep the road back smooth. She cried a little after I said that and said. "Now I have to own it" i had told my dad because when bd first happened, before i found this site, I was trying to stay in his RV. I wish i hadnt told him. I told them not to say anything to her if i brought her over in the future.

Now I feel like crap. I kmew it was a mistake when she got mad. But now I am worried it is permanent damage. frown

M28 F27
Married: 10 years
D4 D3 D3 S1
BD/EA 08/15
E
E
Sorgan, what's done is done my friend. Learn from the mistake, from the advice that Sandi just gave you. You will hopefully have an opportunity to better explain your comment in the future. For now, continue to focus on you and your goals, work on validating, and being compassionate.

This is another bump in the road (there will be many more).

M: 34 W: 33
S: 7
S: 14 months
BD: 6/2015
Separation: 6/2015
Back and Forth between Home and Moms
S
Sorgan Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I know. I just don't want to realize later that a bump I made was one that made the car breakdown.

I'm not stressing over it, but it does suck. Lol

M28 F27
D4 D3 D3 S1
BD/EA 08/15
E
E
I completely understand the feeling. I feel that fear as well. The thing is that this new to us, and we won't have all the answers readily available for all our interactions. You will learn from your mistakes, and hopefully they are not devastating enough to cause you to lose any chance at R.

Keep your focus in you.

How's the reading going? Find anything fun or interesting to do on MeetUp? How about activities with the kids?

S
Sorgan Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Found a few things on meetup, but most of it only fits my weekend time schedule.

I did start the application process to go back to college last night. I have wanted to do it for a long time. So I decided last night to start the process. Hopefully my FAFSA makes it reasonably ßsßs

M28 F27
D4 D3 D3 S1
BD/EA 08/15
E
E
That's awesome my friend. Do the meet ups on the weekend. The news about you starting college again is great, I am planning the same thing. Keep it up!

S
Sorgan Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Journaling...

Life is getting easier to deal with. I still miss W desperately and check my phone during the day for a text I know isn't there. She is still talking to OOM, but says she is having doubts about him. I try not to acknowledge or talk about OOM with her, but I still want her to feel like she can talk to me. So if she says something about OOM, I listen give a short reply and change the subject.

I am keeping myself busy with chores and house repairs(by my own choice, I hate a messy ugly house. Lol)

I have an interview with a school on Saturday and hopefully will be starting in November. So I will finally be working towards my Business degree.

I still have no clue where my M is going. I know my W isn't going to file or leave until my D3s start school next year. So if D is going to happen it is a ways off, but I have made my peace for either outcome. I still hope for R, but I know I will make it if we D.

I am going to try to fund sone activities to do this weekend on meetup.com so hopefully I'll have a fun weekend. :P

Thanks everyone for all your kind words, advice, and support. (Especially you EMMess!!! smile )

M28 F27
D4 D3 D3 S1
BD/EA 08/15
E
E
Hey brother,

This makes me very happy to read. You seem to be in a good direction. I argue against the whole listening to her talk about other man tho, you are not her Gay BFF (as Sandi kindly states it). That's her business and you shouldn't be supporting that BS. You married her and you are trying to keep your family together, remember that. You deserve respect.

Aside from the above, you are doing great my brother, I mean WOW! School? That's AMAZING!!! Continue forward. The meetups will get you meeting new people, and that's always great. Remember to do awesome things with the kids (all within monetary reason). Freedom is great but think of your financial, emotional, physical responsibilities.

I am always checking on your progress, so please keep posting. I am rooting for you!!!

S
Sorgan Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well apparently the OOM made ny W mad last night. (Something about him wanting or asking to get another girl) Not sure if it will stick. But she said she is done with him.

I know this means nothing to our R, but it did help me sleep easier last night.

M28 F27
D4 D3 D3 S1
BD/EA 08/15
A
A
Originally Posted By: Sorgan
Well apparently the OOM made ny W mad last night. (Something about him wanting or asking to get another girl) Not sure if it will stick. But she said she is done with him.

I know this means nothing to our R, but it did help me sleep easier last night.

You can't change your path now. Just because she may (?) be done with him doesn't mean she will default to wanting you. Especially if you abandon your tack now.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard