Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
dwh15 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I agree with you guys that filing needs to be done for me, not as some tactic to try and wake up WW. After thinking on it for a couple of days, I'm sort of back to where I was. It's rough when you get floored with more nasty info about your WW, almost like another BD, and I was reeling for a while. Talked to a good friend this morning who has known me and my W for years, and he suggested I stick to my guns. Don't help her, but don't file yet either. Make her do the dirty work if that's what she wants. But he also said that if she goes through with it, I'm better off w/o her, because she seems to be a train wreck right now and that would not be good for the kids or me.

So I think I'm back to the waiting game, at least for a little while. I will eventually have to file myself, and my personal limit is some time in the next 7 or 8 months. Then it would be another 6 months before it became final. I'm still undecided about whether I could take her back. I think MAYBE if I could see true, deep remorse and an honest commitment to work on herself, I might consider it. But it may never happen, so guess I'll cross that bridge if it ever comes.

For today, I'm actually not feeling too bad. I got a job offer yesterday late afternoon and start in 2 weeks, so that's a huge relief on the financial stress. I've been spending a couple of hours each night down at that local clubhouse for the organization I rejoined recently, and getting to know a lot of people. This afternoon, heading over to sister's house to help her with some yard work, and let the kids swim in her pool. Should be a good day overall.

Me 47 W 42
T 24 yrs M 18 yrs
W living with OM
BD1: 3/7/2015 (A with OM#1)
BD2: 4/11/2015 (A with OM#2, W moves out)
WW filed for D, papers received 9/18/2015.
Meeting to determine child custody 9/29/2015.
D
dwh15 Offline OP
OP Offline
D

Me 47 W 42
T 24 yrs M 18 yrs
W living with OM
BD1: 3/7/2015 (A with OM#1)
BD2: 4/11/2015 (A with OM#2, W moves out)
WW filed for D, papers received 9/18/2015.
Meeting to determine child custody 9/29/2015.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard