Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
G
G
Wii, that's awesome! A successful coffee date is where it begins! Just keep your mind open and go with the flow!

I have been on match for a few months and after a few crappy dates I kind of gave up. And a few crazies emailing me ( some guy thinking he was Christian grey emailed me, creeper). . I have the app on my phone and a guy had messages me with a " normal" message and I looked at his profile and he seems pretty decent. And funny. And smart. And has killer blue eyes which is a weakness of mine:). Anyways, we have exchanged some messages and he is the first one in sometime I've wanted to even do that with. We shall see.

My poor friend went to meet a guy from online . She went to a park to meet him ( a large kind of famous park around here). He showed up in sweat pants and came from kickboxing class, unshowered, and stunk! Way to make a first impression......

W
OP Offline
W
Way to go! You gotta wade through the weeds to get to the flowers...so I hear anyway. What I've learned is that if you're a guy who sends a nice message and don't ask for sex in the first message you're ahead of 90% of the other guys lol!Geez, today the 41 year old Filipina who gave me her phone number 2 months ago...and never responded to any message, messages me today "hey Whatis, haven't heard from you for awhile. I just tried to call your mobile no. but got missed call" WTH? You dicked me twice...no more lol.
Anyway, the lady I had coffee with last night messaged me tonight "It's nice of you inviting me to your Flickr page. Nice work! Thank you for trying with me. I think I won't waste your time. I wish you will find the one you are truly looking for." I responded "You weren't a waste of time smile I wish you the best in finding someone special because a lady (and person ) like you deserves that. Bye for now..." So that's that.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
This is too weird. I'm like a chick magnet these days lol. I don't even have to send a message anymore, I just need to "like" a photo and they're messaging and fav'ing me. Why waste my time writing nice messages when I can "like" my way to happiness lol. It's just non-stop...is it 'cuz it's summer time? I kinda want to take a break but they just keep on coming...and it's hard to stop when you're on a roll! How can I resist a lady who photographs the word LOVE in the sand lol. We'll see.

R
R
Actions speak louder than words. Like away my friend like away lol

M 53
D 20
Separated 6/22/11 moved out 10/24
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”

John Wooden

W
OP Offline
W
Rick, I think the reason they are responding is because I'm not "liking" photos of them looking all hot and everything lol. I "like" photos of LOVE written in the sand or of their camera or some other artsy kind of photo. I ignore their physical appearance completely lol.

B
B
Well here is a good sign for you - my fiancé (who is just the sweetest woman I've ever met) was only online for 6 days when we contacted each other. Maybe you will have similar good luck.

BA

W
OP Offline
W
BA, did you "like" her lol?

B
B
Originally Posted By: whatisis
BA, did you "like" her lol?

Actually she "liked" me. cool

W
OP Offline
W
Wwll, my daughters should be in Macau now. They'll be home in another week. It still makes me a little sad...I should be with them. When we were a family we'd all be there and enjoying the experience together. Now, they're off with their Mom and I'm this pathetic old single guy trying to entice women online to have coffee with me...something went horribly wrong! But, what is is. Tonight I'm going to the Jays game with my Mom and brother. Tomorrow I'll be going to church and then out with a friend for dinner. Life goes on...and for the most part, it is good.

W
OP Offline
W
Fun day today with friends. I went to church this morning (last ride with Pastor and wife...I get my car on Friday). At church we have a hymn sing time before the service and it's led by a Chorister and today it was Church Lady. She asked me this morning if I would join her on the stage and co-lead with her so I did. That was the first time I've ever sang in front of the church...it was fun! I had no time to be nervous 'cuz she asked me two minutes before it began. After church six of us went to my friend Agnes' place for lunch and fellowship for the afternoon. Nice time. I also told Church lady there that I was going to change my baptism date 'cuz she can't come to the church picnic...I was thinking of getting dunked in lake Simcoe. For a year now her and I have been choosing songs she would play at my baptism but she has a course on Sundays now so can't come to our picnic. I told her I'd pick a new date with Pastor and let her know when it would be. I'd also prefer doing it at the church because this is the place I feel closest to God and I can invite friends and family. I also want Church Lady to play for me 'cuz it was an offer she made that touched me and when people offer to do something special for you, you respect it. Anyway, nice day...feeling happy smile

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard