Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Z
Z
Go run! If I can roll the outside of my house in 103 heat, you can run dear TLEE!

Good on the site, I think, careful attracting more hurt into your life with the hurt energies that haven't yet healed - or vultures sensing wounded prey.

but start looking at your future's possibilities. Our SO are the past as of TODAY. Theirs is the power to change that if they wished, perhaps...but we must live for our TODAY.

Thinking of you too, TLEE. I'm sure there was once love in our situations but it came from unstable hearts and minds. The stories have reached their natural conclusions I'm afraid. We will save our love for someone it will be safe with the next time.

You've been with me for a long part of the journey here...I know I am different and healing long ago broken parts. Perhaps in time out STBX/H/W will do the same. That is their story now.

You did all you could.

On with ours - Google 'unbroken motivational video' YouTube. 5:58 My present to you today.

Mid 30's
Psych-abusive M with violent tantrums from XH
D 9/15; NC forever on

You can't DR your way out of abuse.

Z
Z
TLEE! Say something!
Hugs, been thinking of you.

Mid 30's
D 9/15; NC forever on

T
TLEE86 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi Z. Thanks for checking up on me. Things have been ok lately. I am just getting ready to take Command of an Infantry Company this coming Friday. So...translated for all my civilian friends on here..It just means I'll be in charge of 150 Infantryman and we'll get to kick some ass! Ha. So its been busy lately.

Besides that, Day 4 of NC with WW since she wrote that stuff to me. Im not sure how I feel. It comes and goes and last night I broke down but I am ok this morning.Works been keeping me busy.

She did post something strange on her online blog, not Facebook...obviously directed at me.

"I hope you are doing well. I miss (watching) modern family in bed and Alaska and snow and Costco lunch trips and good friends 😕."

I don't know if this is a ploy to get me to reconsider the finances that I cut her off with or...idk. Im guessing this is just how she feels right now, this morning. The last time we texted was on Saturday, when I cut her off and she threatened and basically told me were getting a D. She hasn't called a lawyer- to my knowledge- and I just saw this weird post. Makes me wonder...makes me want to be like...I miss that too...everything...and want to reach out to her..But I wont. Im trying to move on. Trying to see what else is out there. Do I really want to? No, not at all. Im convinced I will never get over her.

But if she misses those things that much, she knows where to find me. Until then, I have to stay the course. She chose this path...let her figure it out, let this other guy and her work through there (hopefully millions) of issues and hopefully see that this guy is just garbage and took advantage of her while she was at a weak point.

Reaching out to her right now, is just too soon. There is nothing to say. i don't want to start the nice cycle again. I want to continue NC until she decides to turn things around or...D, hopefully not but i dont know.

Oh hey, HP is back! With some good news!

ME: 28
W: 24
M: 2.5yrs
T: 5yrs
BD: 22 SEP 14
W Leaves: 5 OCT 14
Z
Z
^YES!

Every day will get easier. Stay the course.

I've not reached out to my STBX for the same reasons. He says to others he still loves me? He says I want the D? He called our MC last week? So what. A grown man would contact ME and say what he had to say.

Looks like you're starting to get there, TLEE and I am so happy for you. There are still down days ahead but the intensity lessens, I promise.

Hugs, proud of you for ignoring the yank-bait.

Mid 30's
D 9/15; NC forever on

V
V
I guess WW is temp checking TLee.

150 in a troop, sounds big cheese stuff, pretty awesome.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

T
TLEE86 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I find myself missing WW. Quite a bit. The online dating scene is...just not really for me. Ive tried to put myself out there but 1. I don't know if I'm really ready for that... 2. Im not really getting anywhere with it.

Every girl just...doesnt appeal to me the way WW does...strange as that sounds. It's been about 10 days of NC...and I really want to reach out to her..to see how she's doing..to send her things about the dogs..but Ive held back..

I don't know why I love and care about her so much. I mean..shes living with another guy for [censored]'s sake!. But...I guess at the end of the day she's still my W. Idk...im not going to text her because i really don't know what to say. It doesnt help that its the weekend and things are quiet...very quiet, and everyone I know and hang out with is married so its just...different.

To make things worse? Im going to be at the base near WW (about 15min away) in about a month. I don't know if i should tell her ill be there? if we should meet up for dinner? That maybe we should talk and figure out if we should file?

She hasn't filed but then again, idk if she ever will..or if she's waiting to see where this thing goes with OM (probably accurate statement). Idk..weekends suck. Ironically being at work is better than sitting at home...or hanging out with married people. Why the [censored] should they get to be happy.

ME: 28
W: 24
M: 2.5yrs
T: 5yrs
BD: 22 SEP 14
W Leaves: 5 OCT 14
J
J
T,

I think its normal to still love and care for your W. I struggle with this as well, and feel as you do that no other women can compare right now. To me, it's just a sign that I not fully moving on yet.

However, as Sandi2 pointed out to me, you can't expect to just turn love off like its a faucet. Only time can help you with this. Detaching isn't about stopping loving or caring, it's about not letting W actions tear you up emotionally.

Originally Posted By: TLEE86
That maybe we should talk and figure out if we should file?

Curious however about all the "we" talk, what do YOU want?

Me:36 W:30
M:2.75 T:7
BD: 4/2015
ILYBNILWY: 5/2015
W Moved Out: 5/2015
W filed for D: 7/2015
V
V
Jedi is right here TLee,if you want to stand do.

However are you sure you are not reaching out just to get a reaction from WW?

It makes no sense to call D if that's not what you want, ultimatums back fire sometimes.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 07/21/15 12:27 AM.

V 64, WAW

J
J
How you doing T?

Me:36 W:30
M:2.75 T:7
BD: 4/2015
ILYBNILWY: 5/2015
W Moved Out: 5/2015
W filed for D: 7/2015
V
V
Yes TLee how are you?

V

V 64, WAW

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard