Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
B
B
Vanilla,

First, I'd like to thank you so much for all your support -- especially in the last week or so. You made me feel so much better.

Second, how are you feeling today? Happy, I hope dear V. You deserve to be happy. Keep those positive thoughts. They DO help.

Also, I love the line you added to your sig:

"I am the master of my ship, I am the captain of my soul."

Inspiring! grin

xoxo

Bob

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Welcome to my thread Diana and thank you for your post.

HeavyD, U, PP and Bob, I am enjoying sharing this new phase of great growth and positivity.

Today I spent all day filing invoices and I have done 50% of it, each item I sort is one more WH mishap sorted. I am cleaning up my books as well as I cleared out my house.

It's very boring and actually I am unsure why I was afraid of it but I was afraid. Afraid of what I would find, now I am not afraid because I know the actuality can't be worse than my fear of it. it's pretty bad and I need to know how bad it is, then it will be over.

I will have moved on again.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

P
P
Good stuff V, I hope you're also swinging the heck out of that Kettlebell. I love them and know that a physically strong V will feel more confident in her situation.

The very first woman I trained, I taught how to box. Then how to really fight. Six weeks later she went home and divorced her husband saying she could never be with someone who actively tried to break her down and not "allow" her to make herself strong.

Physical strength is important, kettlebells are an amazing tool.

Big hug, and thank you for the advice on my pup and my creative dog whispering W.

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
S
S
V, I'm so pleased to read you are making such progress. You have had some tough times recently and it is good to see you moving forwards so positively.

It is true that the fear of how awful things might be is probably worse than how awful they actually are. And 50% done already - wow! It is great that you can steer your own ship without worrying what H may or may not be up to...

Very best wishes to you xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
R
R
Sounding like the Vanillia we know and love. Great job on sorting invoices , 1/2' way through already !!!

Stay strong Vanillia and thanks for the hugs

Have a great day. Rd. xxxx

R
R
Hi Vanillia. How's life ? All the invoicing finished ? how about an update when your ready

Take care. Rd xxxx

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I can post tomorrow. It is payroll time again!

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

D
D
Hi, V...just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been very lax in keeping up with all my wonderful DB friends lately and I actually had time to go back and catch up.

First and foremost, I agree with rd's assessment a few pages back about why you are referred to as "Lady V". I picture you as a very fine lady in my mind. smile

I'm sorry for the health issues, but you must take care of you and I'm hoping that everything is going well in that particular department.

You continue to be an inspiration to me and I always have you in my thoughts and prayers, even when I'm not checking in with you on here. Keep on keepin' on, Lady V. You are an incredible lady.

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
J
J
Hello Lady V!! How goes the battle?? Hope things are getting sorted out in your business. I am so happy to see you posting to all the others on here. You have such a way with words and a great way of looking at things. You are such a great help to others. I get alot from reading your posts to others!!

Me:44
EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16
"It works if you work it!"

P
P
Sending you love and hugs V.

I hope you're happy and healthy.