Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
U
U
Oh wow Matt, I don't even know what to say?!?! I feel terrible... My question to her is, can't you see this guys has been doing everything possible to save your relationship while also helping others? That takes a stand up man to take on others problems while in a devastating place himself.

Me 34, XF 27
Many years together
Son 4
Engaged
Not engaged
Many false starts by XF
7/16 new girlfriend comes into my life
2/17 girlfriend moves in my home

I
I
^^^ Beagley, Im sure he knows all of this, I don't think you understand that his wife is probably reading what you write now... I suggest to backoff with DB in this thread.

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
P
P
Matt you've been a huge asset to me and everyone else on this forum. You've kept a positive attitude in the face of the most difficult situation a man can endure and have inspired so many of us in our darkest moments.

You are the kind of man I hope to be when all is said and done in my situation. Truly, an AMAZING father, and a husband only a fool would leave or walk away from.

Stay strong, stay true to yourself, and the world will reward you in ways you can't imagine from where you are today.

My best to you,
PigPen

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
C
C
Mrs s2bx777

Thank you for trying to post to your husband today.
I understand that you have been reading his posts for months, and I find it fascinating that you have so much interest in him since you do not want to be with him anymore.

I feel sorry for your children who will grow up in a broken home, and the legacy that you will leave your grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Please get yourself some help as you will have a lifetime ahead of you of pain and despair.
I do know about this as I watched my mother and wife do the same thing.
They both failed to find happiness, I do not expect you to listen now, however maybe someday the light will turn on for you.

Good luck, and I am sorry you did not learn anything here.

Matt did learn a lot and it is too bad you can't see it.

Me-70, D37,S36
G
G
Matt, I want to say thank you, as you have helped me out several times with your positive attitude and honest feedback. I am sorry that you are in this situation. I hope you can find some confidential support.

A
A
Originally Posted By: RG2000
^^^ Beagley, Im sure he knows all of this, I don't think you understand that his wife is probably reading what you write now... I suggest to backoff with DB in this thread.

So DB is only for when your spouse isn't looking? Oh my, I thought DB was a proven philosophy regardless of whether one or both partners are involved?

- Nobody has ever learnt anything important from happiness and success; problems make us grow
- Consult your plan, not your feelings
- If you haven't set goals, how can you expect to achieve anything?
A
Aj8 Offline
A
Matt, as a relatively new member,you were one of the few who hung with me through my darkest times and helped me begin to get out of the shock and depression of losing my wife; you always gave me hope and I wanted to say how much it meant to me and how much it helped . Prayers for you my friend.

Me:35 W:30
7 years together
11 months married
No children
W Left me-moved to her moms: June 2015
W filed for D: July 2015
F
F
Matt,sorry your W feels as if you used this forum to manipulate her. I would hope from reading it she can see the love you have for your family and the changes you have made for yourself. What we go through is not easy and we need help to navigate this road we did not choose to start.

The good thing is, as far as you are concerned nothing changes. The focus has and always is to become the best Matt possible. Whatever your W chooses to do is her path and always has been.

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
R
R
Matt thank you so much for always keeping me on my toes! You were the first one to respond to my thread and keep me going! I have not been here long and have a very long way to go! I have a year of doing the wrong to deal with on top of all of this! I am sorry she does not see all you did to try to save your M! From what I have read you have been an amazing father and have turned your life around. You will make a great H to someone who appreciates you! thank you for helping everyone else during your hard times! Remember to always choose you and D's! You have become a great man only a fool would leave! Prayers to you! Thank you again for sticking with me! Your advice has really made me think! Good luck to you in the future! Thanks a million

M:34
D:12

D
D
Matt,
I am so sorry for this turn of events. Your support, advice, and friendship has helped so many, including myself. Chin up, Dex. No regrets. Best of luck to you.

Me:35 W:30
D:4 S:1
Bomb: 01/08/15, discovered EA & PA
In House Separation: 01/14/15
W moves out: 04/05/15
I tell OM's W about A: 04/15/15
W serves D papers: 06/19/15
Mediation: 09/16/15
D final: 12/01/15
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard